Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Our screams of frustration power the Gabba lights.
I'm looking forward to the part where the blue monster teaches them how it is cheers of joy that creates more power.

Had two big Broncos fans in my comp group today. They were filthy with how the Broncos played last night and said they left a little after half-time :$

I said try having years and years of poor performances and losses.

I'd love to see how hard Brisbane bandwagon off if the Broncos ever miss a few finals series in a row.

The Australian Schools AFL championships are on all this week at Maroochydore.

Quite a bit of genuine future-AFL talent on display apparently and plenty of scouts popping up for a look. Teams for Under 15 boys, under 15 girls and Under 12 boys.

Queensland Under 15 boys had a big win against NT, so I heard. Someone who was there mentioned that there were plenty of notes being written about a few of the Queenslanders.

The Australian Schools AFL championships are on all this week at Maroochydore.

Quite a bit of genuine future-AFL talent on display apparently and plenty of scouts popping up for a look. Teams for Under 15 boys, under 15 girls and Under 12 boys.

Queensland Under 15 boys had a big win against NT, so I heard. Someone who was there mentioned that there were plenty of notes being written about a few of the Queenslanders.

Beat WA today

Random thread, random thought.

What about Fev as an assistant forwards coach? He was a truely great forward, has faced a hard an emotional road and rebuilt himself. Developed resilience and would have a lot to offer.

Would he be worth the risk?

I don't see how the positives over any other coach would outweigh the risks given his history at our club. I can see another club taking a punt but he's already burnt us once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will I need to make a Reservation at the Norman Hotel if I go there for dinner before the game on Saturday Night? I've never been there. Also is there any parking down that way that I can leave my car at during the game?

Cheers.
been to The Norman a few times before games this year and didn't need to make a reservation and we had a group of 7 each time. although they were lunch bookings, i would make a booking being a dinner time game. not much parking around there, we walk. i noticed a few parking tickets on cars at the last game in that area.

been to The Norman a few times before games this year and didn't need to make a reservation and we had a group of 7 each time. although they were lunch bookings, i would make a booking being a dinner time game. not much parking around there, we walk. i noticed a few parking tickets on cars at the last game in that area.

Thanks for the advice. I Normally park over near Annerley road but was looking for something over that side since we are eating over there..

Thanks for the advice. I Normally park over near Annerley road but was looking for something over that side since we are eating over there..

I pay $10 to park at a business nearby - not sure if that's an option for you, but I could find the location on Google Maps .... Just don't take my spot!

Oh and Sat night at the Norman ... book.

Last edited:
I pay $10 to park at a business nearby - not sure if that's an option for you, but I could find the location on Google Maps .... Just don't take my spot!

Oh and Sat night at the Norman ... book.
I'll park over the Annerley road side. It's free plus I really need the walk. I'd have thought eating at 5-5.30pm would be pretty safe to not book but I'll book online just in case.

Just looks like a typical date on The Bachelor.

They won't keep it up outside that environment without all those amazing activities.

OR WILL THEY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back