Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Just a casual dinner for all the defenders that they have every so often. Seems like indimex is the place of choice. Think rog is the instigator, was his pic on Instagram

Oh don't use insta much. Just saw it. Cool beans.

Good to see Justin Clarke at tonight's defenders dinner. Glad the boys are still getting him involved
Good to see the defenders dinner happening. Bond bond bond and more bonding. Get around each other boys on and off the field. It will pay off big time in the (hopefully near) future.

Actually they invite Clarkey along and go
"It is your shout Clarkey"
"Didnt I shout last time?"
"No mate, you know that head knock you took and your memory, your shout"

Hopen he has reached the point where he finds this funny. I do but I know in a little warped.

I listen to the lions podcast on my way home from work - apparently the boys don't pay. They tried to get Rog to confirm that he owned the eatery but it was neither confirmed or denied.

Hopen he has reached the point where he finds this funny. I do but I know in a little warped.

I listen to the lions podcast on my way home from work - apparently the boys don't pay. They tried to get Rog to confirm that he owned the eatery but it was neither confirmed or denied.
So you are saying too soon?

So you are saying too soon?

No i don't think so. Like everyone I've been through a bit and black humour works for me. Just know that sometime's I get called out for black humor too soon. Should have just liked the post and keep my fingers off the keyboard.

No i don't think so. Like everyone I've been through a bit and black humour works for me. Just know that sometime's I get called out for black humor too soon. Should have just liked the post and keep my fingers off the keyboard.
All good mate, I was only kidding. It wasnt as bad as when someone was talking about helping to groom a young KPD and I suggested Rolf Harris, because of his experience grooming the young ..ones....anyway, how about them broncos.

All good mate, I was only kidding. It wasnt as bad as when someone was talking about helping to groom a young KPD and I suggested Rolf Harris, because of his experience grooming the young ..ones....anyway, how about them broncos.
See. I laughed at that. We Are bad.

Don't stop your humour........not enough of our good old aussie slant on things these days.

Humour in most forms has got me through quite a bit over the years. As they say, if you don't laugh, you'll cry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's hilarious that the club is still insisting that you can't use members guest passes for the game against Carlton this week. I don't think ticket demand management is going to be their biggest problem.

I think it's hilarious that the club is still insisting that you can't use members guest passes for the game against Carlton this week. I don't think ticket demand management is going to be their biggest problem.

Keeping people in?

Seriously it should be 3 free tickets for every member just to get bums on seats

Just watching the women's Olympic beach volleyball. Gotta think men and women players would make great rucks - very tall, strong, can jump, blocking takes a lot of overhead strength, used to diving to the ground and getting up really quickly. Could target a Australian and above level player for a rookie on a gamble.

Last edited:
Just watching the women's Olympic beach volleyball. Gotta think men and women players would make great rucks - very tall, strong, can jump, blocking takes a lot of overhead strength, used to diving to the ground and getting up really quickly. Could target a Australian and above level player for a rookie on a gamble.
Merrett was a volleyballer, IIRC, and so was Brady Foster (another Qlder) who went around as a ruck on the first season of The Recruit.

Merrett was a volleyballer, IIRC, and so was Brady Foster (another Qlder) who went around as a ruck on the first season of The Recruit.

I had it in my head that merrett was a basketballer and didn't know brady foster. Obviously deserve an f grade for that post.

The Olympic girls were great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back