Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Lions suck big time. Riewoldt kicks 9 - what could have been if he was a Lion?
Hawthorn win by 1 point.
University Blues lost a final, while Fitzroy just missed out on the finals the week before.
Storm lost to the Broncos.
Wallaby's are the All Blacks' play thing.

Now we're looking for a new coach.
What a week.

Do yourself a favour and listen to Mario's assessment of Richmond's game on SEN this arvo. Absolutely pissed myself on the train

Came up again this morning and never known who to ask so why not here....

When you open Outlook for the first time ... is comes up with your name eg Bloggs, William and your initials.
The initials default to BW rather than WB.

Do Americans do initials back to front like that (I know they have a different order for day/month than we do) or is it just another fine feature of our dear friends at Microsoft?

When you open Outlook for the first time ... is comes up with your name eg Bloggs, William and your initials.

Do Americans do initials back to front like that (I know they have a different order for day/month than we do) or is it just another fine feature of our dear friends at Microsoft?

Clearly they think you are Batman.

As an employee of a multinational, Americans don't reverse names and hence initials. However Indians do. Either way it's just a basic coding thing, it's not a deliberate decision. We have similar in our MS products, but for whatever reason it only uses the first name for us.

In light of the AA being announced, on the SEN morning show this morning they decided to have an All UNAustralian team.....could be anyone/thing at all, as long as it was Australian.

The Ox went first and nominated the Brisbane Lions, then said no, the Brisbane Lions board because they leak like a sieve out of there. Others were Tomic and Kyrgios. I turned it off after that..

In light of the AA being announced, on the SEN morning show this morning they decided to have an All UNAustralian team.....could be anyone/thing at all, as long as it was Australian.

The Ox went first and nominated the Brisbane Lions, then said no, the Brisbane Lions board because they leak like a sieve out of there. Others were Tomic and Kyrgios. I turned it off after that..

I suggest never turning it back on.

.... I bunged up my foot while on LSL, that ended last week, so now I'm home on sick leave.......and listening to SEN a lot of the day which I don't normally do.

Might have to take you advice because I get really upset when I hear any derogatory stuff about the Lions.

It depends if it is well informed derogatory stuff, because let's face it all is not well. But I expect half of these commentators couldnt find Brisbane on a map.

I have no problem with them talking about and stating the facts of the situations....it's when they make jokes or snide remarks, that makes my blood boil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.... I bunged up my foot while on LSL, that ended last week, so now I'm home on sick leave.......and listening to SEN a lot of the day which I don't normally do.

Might have to take you advice because I get really upset when I hear any derogatory stuff about the Lions.
Sure you did.;)
I'm up for LSL next year. I have about 2 months annual leave owing (which will be about 2 and a half by the time I get LSL). Should be enough time off to find a doctor to underwrite an excuse to use up the 3 months of sick leave I'll have accrued by then. Might save it up and take the whole 2018 footy season off.:p

Sure you did.;)
I'm up for LSL next year. I have about 2 months annual leave owing (which will be about 2 and a half by the time I get LSL). Should be enough time off to find a doctor to underwrite an excuse to use up the 3 months of sick leave I'll have accrued by then. Might save it up and take the whole 2018 footy season off.:p

You know it's only about $6000-$7000* to follow your team around for the year, right? ;)

*anti-depressants not included.

Hard to believe that it was 3 years ago I did that....oh the memories of a season that could have been....

Sure you did.;)

So you'll be travelling to places that don't have Internet access so you have an excuse not to watch the games right

Sure you did.;)

:D The pain tells me I'm not imagining the injury unfortunately..:( I'm going back to work next week but just doing a few hours each day, for a week to see how I go.

Make sure you use up that sick leave, I don't think you get that carried over?

Taking the whole footy season off sounds like a dream, just imagine, our boys are just knocking on the door of the 8 and you are there every week front and centre to cheer them on.

That
is a dream holiday!!:p

I reckon if you needed to settle a too cocky player you could just show them this legends game and point that without constant hard work this is what you will be. Scare the crap out of them.
Barry Hall would be our best forward if he played for us.

I'm no golfing coach, but I've played a few times and can tell where you're going wrong.

It sounds to me like you're counting every stroke.

Maybe he should try one of the other two courses at the Putt Putt if this one is being too difficult?

I'm no golfing coach, but I've played a few times and can tell where you're going wrong.

It sounds to me like you're counting every stroke.

Don't be so modest skoob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back