Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Sad to see mitch Clark being delisted. Can't help but wonder how he would have gone if he had stick to his plan to go home when he left us.

Hope he finds a post footy path that works for him.
I dont know if I wish him ill, but I dont wish him well either. Treated us poorly and was frankly a mercenary.

I dont know if I wish him ill, but I dont wish him well either. Treated us poorly and was frankly a mercenary.

Total sympathy for his mental health issues but it's entirely possible (and my opinion) that he is just a bit of a s**t bloke at the same time.

Remarkable to think that Clark's best season (and only good full year?) was over 7 years ago, with us, playing in the ruck.

Whatever happens to him from here, I hope he has support. Getting cut loose from the system poses a risk for his welfare (could also be what he needs).

Remarkable to think that Clark's best season (and only good full year?) was over 7 years ago, with us, playing in the ruck.

Whatever happens to him from here, I hope he has support. Getting cut loose from the system poses a risk for his welfare (could also be what he needs).
Very close to AA that year.They were resting him at CHB,where he was intercepting a lot of ball coming in.

Sad to see mitch Clark being delisted. Can't help but wonder how he would have gone if he had stick to his plan to go home when he left us.

Hope he finds a post footy path that works for him.

Wasn't there concerns that he'd hook up with a few dodgy old friends and his siblings weren't a great influence as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very scary. I was on that same ride with my 3 year old a couple of months ago.

Yeah, you'd struggle to find people in Brisbane who haven't been on that ride multiple times in their life. Especially as it is one of the more tame and innocuous rides there.

Yup, part of growing up in SEQ going on that ride. Not only something i grew up with but would be a staple of my kids as well. As soon as i heard it was that ride i questioned how.. it would take a lot to flip it.

Yup, part of growing up in SEQ going on that ride. Not only something i grew up with but would be a staple of my kids as well. As soon as i heard it was that ride i questioned how.. it would take a lot to flip it.
Would have taken a lot of force. It was reported that another cart had pushed it over.

Allegedly it had required reactive maintenance earlier that day and had not long been put back into service.

That's awful news. :(

My wife and I were only just talking about what rides we'd be taking the kids on when we head up at Christmas. Hard to believe that ride opened 30 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back