Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Thanks. Yes, that is our main concern....Mr MM has a back up usb thingy with photos up to 2012, after that is going to be a real worry. There are all my family photos of my little great grand kids who I rarely see, but get sent photos etc, holidays..I was nearly in tears when the Geek guy said they were probably lost...I think that's when he took pity and said he would try to retrieve them for us..

I have realised there is a lot to be said for photos being developed and having an actual album instead of all on the computer.

....Geek man has said he will bring everything back by friday, so will keep fingers crossed he is successful. He was about 12yrs old and a very cheerful, nice young man.

(they all look about 12 these days including doctors,policemen etc:()

These days you can get programs that can strip the most basically formatted HDD. The only way you WONT see the photos, or at the very least the vast majority of them, is if the item is physically damaged or has been Magnetically Cleaned.

So hopefully you get them all!

Can't be as impressive as our Gabba, surely.
Was watching a bit if the One Dayer the other day and the feel when watching on TV was very MCG.
I said the same thing to a mate when we got here. Does have a bit of an mcg feel to it.

These days you can get programs that can strip the most basically formatted HDD. The only way you WONT see the photos, or at the very least the vast majority of them, is if the item is physically damaged or has been Magnetically Cleaned.

So hopefully you get them all!

I love the Geek!!:hearts:

Got an unexpected surprise today when our man from the Geeks rang to say he was finished doing our photo's etc.......he managed to save about 90% of the them. So relieved!

....also thought the price was very reasonable too, seeing as he'd had the computers for just over a week. The harddrive was ruined, but Mr MM has ordered a new computer...

Had no idea how much our daily lives rely on the damned things.

I love the Geek!!:hearts:

Got an unexpected surprise today when our man from the Geeks rang to say he was finished doing our photo's etc.......he managed to save about 90% of the them. So relieved!

....also thought the price was very reasonable too, seeing as he'd had the computers for just over a week. The harddrive was ruined, but Mr MM has ordered a new computer...

Had no idea how much our daily lives rely on the damned things.

You think back to before we had them and it's like the dark ages. 1995 is now 2 BC (before computer)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think back to before we had them and it's like the dark ages. 1995 is now 2 BC (before computer)

When I think of all the late nights driving around in the middle of nowhere on my own, with my dogs after the races without a phone, makes my skin crawl. I was incredibly lucky a couple of times when the car broke down, both times in front of farm houses....could've been a lot different, yet we didn't think anything of it at the time. No such thing as mobile phones, that was futuristic stuff only in science fiction movies..

The 'Can you Feel it' segment with Josh Walker and Lewy Taylor was by far the most laughs I've had watching a lions tv segment.
Ummmm....... Josh has had hair plugs put in...... Or something like that..... Definately more hair there.

Good on him..... Looks better

Love the way our younger tennis players are embracing the Davis/Fed Cup. Representing your country. Ash Barty today. It has been the saviour of Nick Kyrios.

Aussie, Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I agree on that, but they played very ordinary tennis today........in fact mum (86) reckons it was no better than in her days of playing country tennis.

..was good though to see Nick there watching the girls. He must be home in Canberra for a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back