MRB37

Brownlow Medallist
May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
I will say this rumour was passed on to me really early in the year, so no idea how true it is and there's every chance it's no longer valid, but I'll post it anyway.

Anyway, the rumour was Freo aren't all that interested in using their 1st round pick this year and want to trade it for some immediate help, as well as some late picks so they can still bring in their NGA picks in Joel Western and Brandon Walker. So one of the players they were looking at was Matt Crouch, with the deal being Crouch + late picks we won't use for Freo's 1st rounder (currently pick #8). When this rumour was given to me Freo were 2nd bottom, so I'm not sure if A. Freo still have interest or B. we'd be willing to accept a pick that likely pushes out to double digits for Matt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crow-eater

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, West Adelaide

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
Oct 3, 2003
The East Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I heard some talk up here that Brisbane are looking to get out of this year's draft and Gold Coast get further into it.

Terrible source, though. Rugby connected, but barely AFL.

Murray2503

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rumour that Zac Merrett may be out of Essendon and linked to Carlton. Adam Saad to request a trade away from Essendon. Rumour that Brad Crouch may end up at Essendon but Geelong still interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom