Rumour The real 2020 RUMOUR thread. NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Redux: MOD NOTE: threads like this are dumb, and a complete waste of our time to moderate, because people have a hard time understanding what "No Discussion" means. So, I tell you what - i‘ll keep the thread open, but infract anyone who posts anything that isn’t a rumour.

1613007703861.png
Rumours look like this:
Crows will take Elijah Hollands with first pick.
(same norwood based source who said Stephens would go top 5 when most "experts" had him outside top 10).

Specifically, they reference a future event that *may* happen, and usually end up being laughably false.

From a Kangas poster

Speaking to someone close to Tyson Stengle and he seems to have gotten his sh*t together. There was a lot more to his last indiscretion than people know.

He's had his head down, bum up in the SANFL and he has something we are crying out for, but it does seem he will be gone before our 2nd.

Regarding Callum Coleman-Jones, from the Tigers board (but written by a Crows fan)

'I was talking today to a very reliable source, and they made comment that he's probably leaving Richmond at the end of the year.

Reading between the lines, it sounded like Adelaide. But they didn't outright say that and it's me jumping to a conclusion.

So I wonder, is he out of contract?
If not, what wouldit take to dislodge him from Richmond?'

Dirty Bird care to elaborate on the List Management thread?

Jordan Dawson going nowhere unless there's an astronomical difference in $$ between what Crows & Sydney are putting in front of him.

I've had this confirmed by a family member. Is very settled in Sydney.

From another board 🤨:

1. Adelaide will offer 2021 and 2022 1sts for the 1st pick with something in return. This comes from a corporate sponsor in SA. They want a pin up boy and Horne is it.

bzzzzt-no-discussion-gif.965552

and there you have it. This fella C4[2]Yo`DooR has pretty good intel. Cross Rankine off the wish list for this year at least for those thinking he was a chance to lob here

Taken from one of the Colingwood discussion threads..

'Got some news late Friday night that Pies have spoken to Jake Kelly's management and himself about coming back to Victoria at seasons end.

At least every couple years Pies have asked the question, unrestricted free agent this year which Pies love, due to not needing to pay up for him.

Makes sense with Howe getting on, lack of depth in that area.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Mackay will be retiring at the end of this season

Neil Balme rumoured to be involved in the Crows in 2022 .......listen at 1 hour 37 min point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back