Rumour The real 2020 RUMOUR thread. NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Redux: MOD NOTE: threads like this are dumb, and a complete waste of our time to moderate, because people have a hard time understanding what "No Discussion" means. So, I tell you what - i‘ll keep the thread open, but infract anyone who posts anything that isn’t a rumour.

1613007703861.png
Rumours look like this:
Crows will take Elijah Hollands with first pick.
(same norwood based source who said Stephens would go top 5 when most "experts" had him outside top 10).

Specifically, they reference a future event that *may* happen, and usually end up being laughably false.

Campo will be a great pick up for Port...

Well, I like it for them!

Tredrea suggesting Port likely to not replace Voss in the senior assistant role, just Ken and the 3 assistants, more power to Ken.

An "unconfirmed whisper" that there is a SA kid whose formline has dropped off significantly as a direct result of his "family" being in and out of the prison system and the stress and anxiety this has caused.

I almost never have any inside "unconfirmed whispers" nor have I posted any in the past, but this I do have.

Adelaide is waiting on an answer from Sydney after offering a first-round pick for Jordan Dawson.

Foxfooty.com.au understands the Crows organised for a swap of picks with the Western Bulldogs that would give them Pick 17, but told Sydney they would only do that deal if No.17 would be enough for Dawson.

The proposal was put to the Swans on Monday evening and has not been accepted yet.

If Sydney rejects it, the Dogs will likely look to discuss Pick 17 with other clubs – such as Richmond – leaving the Crows and Swans back at square one.

1:30PM - CROWS’ LATEST OFFER FOR DAWSON LODGED

Tom Morris reports...

Adelaide has made another offer to Sydney for Jordan Dawson.

Foxfooty.com.au understands the Crows have proposed a trade of Melbourne’s future first-round pick – which they acquired last week – for Dawson.

There are no other selections involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was speaking with a friend today who is within the industry but not the crows. He told me it is not a secret that Adelaide are preparing godfather offer 2.0 for pick 1. He also said that his gut told him that godfather 1.0 was pretty close to being successful.
This is unvarified but my friend is someone who might well know and is telling me what he has heard.
Interesting...
I posted in the wrong thread earlier but will make a more summarised post in the right one.

From what I have heard yesterday and confirmed over lunch from a business partner involved with TLA (take lightly to heart) there is another deal heading to North for pick one with a player and less picks. I'm lead to believe North would like a young tall key defender so my "friend" is assuming or for the most part hinting McAsey.

This is due to 2 things:
1) The crows wanting to make way for an easier transition for Dawson & avoid PSD (this explains the recent offer of the Melbourne 2022).
2) North needing some gaps filled in their rebuild and like us they want to rebuild quickly so may bite if a player fits the bill (big boys need a few more years to develop & North wont want to draft a tall in the top 20 in 2022 & spend 2 years developing).

In addition
Its also rumoured our high end drafting strategy is almost complete after this year & the focus will be the free agency market by going hard in 2022 & 2023 to complete our list rebuild.

It kinda makes sense why we are willing to go into 2022 with no 1st round picks
Another play at North's pick 1 is in motion
Reports JHF had a coffee with Matty Nicks Saturday...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back