Rumour The real 2020 RUMOUR thread. NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Redux: MOD NOTE: threads like this are dumb, and a complete waste of our time to moderate, because people have a hard time understanding what "No Discussion" means. So, I tell you what - i‘ll keep the thread open, but infract anyone who posts anything that isn’t a rumour.

1613007703861.png
Rumours look like this:
Crows will take Elijah Hollands with first pick.
(same norwood based source who said Stephens would go top 5 when most "experts" had him outside top 10).

Specifically, they reference a future event that *may* happen, and usually end up being laughably false.

ANOTHER BOMBER SET TO MAKE CALL TO LEAVE

Another player is poised to depart Essendon with the club bracing for a trade request from lively utility Orazio Fantasia.

However, just 12 months later, the Bombers have come to terms that a request could be imminent, with the Adelaide Crows his most likely team of choice.

Is the Media guessing ??????

4 rumours :

1) Big rumbles from the bombers, trying to get 2 Crows players

2) Fremantle have talked to Matt Crouch about a trade

3) More Delisting's this afternoon (not sure who)

4) Logan McDonald will be a crow 2021, The club has met the family twice and stated he is there key target

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Crouch (Adelaide)

“Geelong is in the box here,” he said.

“They’ve been in touch with him for some time, Richmond has (a little bit of interest), but I don’t think Essendon are in the hunt either.

“I believe the hold up with this one is relating to the clubs remaining in the finals race.”

Same Edmund saying GC are VERY ACTIVE in the midfielder space for pick 5. Treloar is definitely out....Brad maybe...

Geelong, Richmond and a few other suitors, but won't be Port.

Several fitness related rumors:

Anyone heard we're bringing in Tim Parham who worked with Darren Burgess at Port and Arsenal as their main rehab guy. Guessing to replace Saunders. Previously worked at the Crows as a Video Editing Assistant.

Has also worked at GWS, Sturt, the SANFL and the private sector as well.
OK, looks legit I guess

Just heard that apparently Hass has already been told he's gone

It’s between the Saints and Essendon for Crouch’s services at this point, I trust this source so up to people if they want to believe it or not.

No figures, hard to get that type of detail as those negotiations would still be happening. This comes from someone who works at a club Crouch has been linked to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back