Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
I agree dogs105

Conserve water, electricity etc but threads are free.

The 21st year of Carlton's rebuild hasn't gone according to plan but they've copped a fair bit of media heat this week. Could see a reaction.

For us, historically coming off the bye we always win, except for the times that we've lost.

It all points to an intriguing late Sunday afternoon blockbuster.

I ask is there such a thing as late Sunday afternoon blockbuster .
To me it is where the VFL oops the AFL put the interstate teams with poor old Fremantle who cops the most.
Anyway to the game surely Carlton will react and guess up to us to manufacture a winnable score relying again mainly on Tex.
Surely both Rowe and in particular McAdam need to have a good game as for all the crap they get on here think both Frampton and Himmelberg offer a lot more in most areas than Shane currently is.
Guess the only sure thing is the umpires will make it harder .

I agree dogs105

Conserve water, electricity etc but threads are free.

The 21st year of Carlton's rebuild hasn't gone according to plan but they've copped a fair bit of media heat this week. Could see a reaction.

For us, historically coming off the bye we always win, except for the times that we've lost.

It all points to an intriguing late Sunday afternoon blockbuster.
We’re pretty even coming off the bye.

If you look at the win:loss combined of us and our opponents, is bang on 50:50.

Can’t get any tighter than that.

I ask is there such a thing as late Sunday afternoon blockbuster .
To me it is where the VFL oops the AFL put the interstate teams with poor old Fremantle who cops the most.
Anyway to the game surely Carlton will react and guess up to us to manufacture a winnable score relying again mainly on Tex.
Surely both Rowe and in particular McAdam need to have a good game as for all the crap they get on here think both Frampton and Himmelberg offer a lot more in most areas than Shane currently is.
Guess the only sure thing is the umpires will make it harder .

It can't be a blockbuster when there is a crowd cap in any case.

The word came from huge premieres where people had to line up around the block for tickets, ie The Empire Strikes Back.

Totally misused today, I enjoyed the media even describing covid affected games with no crowd as blockbusters 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back