Game Day The REAL FAKE Game Day Thread: Blueper Reel

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup, if you're goal is to get as high of a draft pick as possible, this week has been perfect for it.

Pretty much opened the whole bottom of the table up, and we now enter a very difficult month.

So we lost to Collingwood, only just beat St Kilda and then lost to the Blues.

Bring on a top five pick.

What did they kick in second ? 8 ?
Should have been 5 goals up at qtr time.
Woeful effort against piss poor opposition.
Out of position, weak efforts on the ball and man .
Embarrassing. Infuriating.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did they kick in second ? 8 ?
Should have been 5 goals up at qtr time.
Woeful effort against piss poor opposition.
Out of position, weak efforts on the ball and man .
Embarrassing. Infuriating.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
This is what our game plan gives you.
We play Russian Roulette. We attack and run forward of the contest at all times. If we win the contest, we are a chance to score. BUT, if they win the ball, we get exposed massively out the back.

It's what allows us to get back in the games, but is also the reason a team can kick multiple quick games against us.

It is NOT a game plan that will win finals, so I'm very confused as to why it is out preferred style??

Sometimes you see what you need to see. 13 games is a reasonable amount of time. That kick was DISGUSTING. Seriously flawed footballers miss that.
It's really not.

He's a great field kick

This is what our game plan gives you.
We play Russian Roulette. We attack and run forward of the contest at all times. If we win the contest, we are a chance to score. BUT, if they win the ball, we get exposed massively out the back.

It's what allows us to get back in the games, but is also the reason a team can kick multiple quick games against us.

It is NOT a game plan that will win finals, so I'm very confused as to why it is out preferred style??
Probably because we know our defence is brittle, at this stage.

Would not be surprised if we beat Brisbane next Saturday.

Three days extra rest for them doesn't bode well for us. Nice fixturing AFL...

( reasonably) Formidable loss considering the lack of discipline & composure from a few of young blokes at crucial times.. can only learn and ‘bring on’ landing a quality midfielder

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back