Media The Real Furies S26 BnF

Remove this Banner Ad

As happened last year, the lame arse NaturalDisaster best and fairest for the Furies will be complete s**t. He will pull an Ant Bear and rig it for himself to win, and his catering will be worse than the Royals do (tight arse flogs).

Once again I have to save the day, and Friday night the real Furies BnF will be held at a bonfire at sausageroll bakery. Please no video of the bonfire or me firebombing his s**t, I only just got released FFS.

My special batch of "S26 can * right off with dumbarse and half hat" goon will be free to all. Anyone wearing a half hat can stay at home unless they want a punch to the neck. Anyone who punches a WONDER square in the snoz gets a free deep fried chunk of spam.

See you Friday night, unless your snags, in which case I was always at Kittens enjoying Free Nachos Friday and had nothing to do with your bakery burning down again.

The Bombers appear to have taken care of this

Dude, if true I may have to change my opinion that the Bombers are a bunch of sand munching flogs

As happened last year, the lame arse NaturalDisaster best and fairest for the Furies will be complete s**t. He will pull an Ant Bear and rig it for himself to win, and his catering will be worse than the Royals do (tight arse flogs).

Once again I have to save the day, and Friday night the real Furies BnF will be held at a bonfire at sausageroll bakery. Please no video of the bonfire or me firebombing his s**t, I only just got released FFS.

My special batch of "S26 can **** right off with dumbarse and half hat" goon will be free to all. Anyone wearing a half hat can stay at home unless they want a punch to the neck. Anyone who punches a WONDER square in the snoz gets a free deep fried chunk of spam.

See you Friday night, unless your snags, in which case I was always at Kittens enjoying Free Nachos Friday and had nothing to do with your bakery burning down again.
Is the deep fried spam battered like a Wonders snoz?

Do they?
**** me! You lot test me!!
Furie for life is looking very ****ing shaky!!

FFS do you want to poll well or not? Less whining and more beers toffee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got directions to this place? Had a look for the bakery last night in preparation for the big event but all I could find was a smoldering pile of ash.

Anyone got directions to this place? Had a look for the bakery last night in preparation for the big event but all I could find was a smoldering pile of ash.

when its night, just look for the big pile of burning bakery, and my stole taco wagon filled with free goon

and get ready for some truth bombs, this isn't no weak as s**t "participation award" BnF like they have at the other clubs. If your a s**t truck you've gunna get called out for being a s**t truck

when its night, just look for the big pile of burning bakery, and my stole taco wagon filled with free goon

and get ready for some truth bombs, this isn't no weak as s**t "participation award" BnF like they have at the other clubs. If your a s**t truck you've gunna get called out for being a s**t truck
Damn. Participation awards are my specialty. That and 6th place ribbons. Looks like I'll be hitting the goon all night instead.

Ok you may come.

We’ll put you in a cage so people can throw tomatoes at you.

* off, im not allowing that flog to come to my BnF

okay, I bow to your wisdom. he can come if we get to shove him in a cage and poke him with cattle prods. gotta have some entertainment for the punters

No one need ask a Furie to be punched square in the nuts. The Demons already did that, and more on GF day. :)

No one need ask a Furie to be punched square in the nuts. The Demons already did that, and more on GF day. :)

are you intellectually slow?

the free goon is for hitting WONDERS *stick

now piss off, my BnF isn't for the likes of you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back