The REAL Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.crows said:
If Geelong think "that mob has a weak list, we are better, we just had a bad day, and those umpries, and it was an away game, and whine whine whinge, and I broke a fingernail, etc, etc" ... as fans on here seem wont to do, then bad luck guys. No finals joy for you.

I am interested to see how Geelong react. If it is as poorly as their fans reaction, then I fear for your teams chances in September.

ok.crows
You keep refering to fans whinging or bad reaction,but from what I've read its only one fan doing that.

ok.crows said:
Begging your pardon, but the only lack of respect was from the original poster, Rodion, who was lamenting that Geelong played so bad that they couldn't beat "a bunch of cheap prancing doofi".

I didn't make this comment, one of your own did.

It's our board, our posters can say what they like (within reason). Different rules for outsiders, they must respect the board (not only my view, but the view of Bigfooty as a whole).

If our posters go onto the Adelaide Board and carry on, then Kane and Dave can and would bring them into line. The same applies here.

If you want to have a whinge about us, or abuse our club, do it on your own board or the main board, not here.

I trust you'll respect the board in future.

phatandphreaky said:
It's our board, our posters can say what they like (within reason). Different rules for outsiders, they must respect the board (not only my view, but the view of Bigfooty as a whole).

If our posters go onto the Adelaide Board and carry on, then Kane and Dave can and would bring them into line. The same applies here.

If you want to have a whinge about us, or abuse our club, do it on your own board or the main board, not here.

I trust you'll respect the board in future.

I have no problem with respecting your board.

I do however make the observation you have still yet to point out where I actually said anything disrespectful.

As I repeat, the only disrespect was from Geelong towards the Crows, and look where that got you.

And I re-state my contention - if Geelong (the team) continue to lack respect of opposition sides and ignore the potential lesson they might have got from this weeks game, then they can say bye-bye to what otherwise was a quite promising year, IMO.

I hope that Geelong make a better fist of it than that, I really do.

ok.crows said:
I have no problem with respecting your board.

I do however make the observation you have still yet to point out where I actually said anything disrespectful.

As I repeat, the only disrespect was from Geelong towards the Crows, and look where that got you.

And I re-state my contention - if Geelong (the team) continue to lack respect of opposition sides and ignore the potential lesson they might have got from this weeks game, then they can say bye-bye to what otherwise was a quite promising year, IMO.

I hope that Geelong make a better fist of it than that, I really do.

Quite a long bow you are drawing after one loss.

IMO, Freo looking flat this arvo gives weight to my earlier post that 1 bad game is no reason to start bagging the boys. Last week in the wet really took the sting out of both teams legs. The cats ARE better than what we saw against the crows.

Disappointing loss yada yada yada, but ill be alot more disappointed if we lose to Hawthorn. We are a young team, who play a tough brand of footy and injuries are starting to catch up with us a bit. I just want us to grab fourth spot which guarantees two finals and hopefully pick up a win out one of them aswell as a hell of alot experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back