Rumour The real reason Tomas Bugg retired?

Remove this Banner Ad

Slats

All Australian
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
From the 'AFL Bible':

52396348_553220015177113_8849892143334948864_n.jpg

Haters gonna hate I guess.

I for one have bought two VIP tickets to the Fyre Festival from TB’s website and have never been happier. Should be a great show with supermodels and the like on the beach. Very exclusive I am led (and choose) to believe.
Apparently the accommodation and food is meant to be amazing

Sadly this rumor is false. I work in carlton membership and can confirm buggy was well liked and no player has a clue where the membership area is 🤣.

Are you callum mills?
I think it's ok to question if it was right to give a commitment to the Blues, who also committed to him, and then retire without fulfilling it.

It's bullshit he's unpopular though. He was in our rooms celebrating with his exteamatesand freinds after the 2017 SF win. Nlt many opposition players would be welcome in those circumstances.

Also very confident not true. Not sure his business is going to go as well as he thinks but from what I can hear he's legitimately retired for that reason.

However Jack SoS would have retired from the bullying now if they got picked on for every time senior SoS brought in a senior spud depth player from another club! That part did give me a chuckle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back