Rumour The real reason Tomas Bugg retired?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucking Bronco

Team Captain
May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Who cares.

The real "losers" are people who trade bullshit gossip about players to make themselves feel as if they are part of the scene.

Who cares about Bugg as well.

He is irrelevant as far as his football career is concerned; although I do agree that his claims of his business now being a "$2M enterprise" seem like baloney when it's a social media service and the business only has like 3,000 followers.

blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
Haters gonna hate I guess.

I for one have bought two VIP tickets to the Fyre Festival from TB’s website and have never been happier. Should be a great show with supermodels and the like on the beach. Very exclusive I am led (and choose) to believe.
Apparently the accommodation and food is meant to be amazing

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Sadly this rumor is false. I work in carlton membership and can confirm buggy was well liked and no player has a clue where the membership area is 🤣.

Are you callum mills?
I think it's ok to question if it was right to give a commitment to the Blues, who also committed to him, and then retire without fulfilling it.

It's bullshit he's unpopular though. He was in our rooms celebrating with his exteamatesand freinds after the 2017 SF win. Nlt many opposition players would be welcome in those circumstances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
May 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Also very confident not true. Not sure his business is going to go as well as he thinks but from what I can hear he's legitimately retired for that reason.

However Jack SoS would have retired from the bullying now if they got picked on for every time senior SoS brought in a senior spud depth player from another club! That part did give me a chuckle.

Bowakawa

Major Leagues
Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
I heard his GF was sliding into Paddy Cripp’s DMs and he showed the whole playing group except Bugg - who all preceded to bully him about it.

Top Bottom