Rumour The reason why Eddie wont sack bucks

Remove this Banner Ad

This is exclusive footage that Buckley has of Ed.
66.gif

I thought that was Bill Shorten copping a tit rub.

There is absolutely zero chance that Buckley is at Collingwood after this season. I would pull the trigger on him now.

4 from last 18 is a disgrace.

He has simply butchered the club through his own vendetta against the "rat pack" and certian other individuals at the club (Lumumba, Beams)

A fresh start is certainly required.

Forwards and defenders would also be handy, instead of 20 front running midfielders.

There is absolutely zero chance that Buckley is at Collingwood after this season. I would pull the trigger on him now.

He has simply butchered the club through his own vendetta against the "rat pack" and certian other individuals at the club (Lumumba, Beams)

Forwards and defenders would also be handy, instead of 20 front running midfielders.
Didn't both those players leave of reasons independent to Buckley?

I reckon the players were given too much latitude and Bucks had to reign it in. Of course there would be many who didn't like the change.

Malthouse is a narcissist/ egotist. He is relishing the opportunity to sink the boots in as it makes him feel better about the fact he failed.

I reckon the players were given too much latitude and Bucks had to reign it in. Of course there would be many who didn't like the change.

Malthouse is a narcissist/ egotist. He is relishing the opportunity to sink the boots in as it makes him feel better about the fact he failed.
Who cares how much latitude the players were given?

They won a flag with the "latitude" and have regressed since without it.

Fans couldn't give a rats tossbag if their players were out doing rails of a Japanese Dwarf Prostitute at half time of a Preim if they went out and won premierships.

Fans only care about success, not what their players get up to on the weekend.

Why do you think #standbyhird had such a big social media presence?

Because the fans loved their favourite player who was now their coach.

Who cares how much latitude the players were given?

They won a flag with the "latitude" and have regressed since without it.

Fans couldn't give a rats tossbag if their players were out doing rails of a Japanese Dwarf Prostitute at half time of a Preim if they went out and won premierships.

Fans only care about success, not what their players get up to on the weekend.

Why do you think #standbyhird had such a big social media presence?

Because the fans loved their favourite player who was now their coach.
They may have regressed if the changes had not been made but we have no way of knowing that.

I am a fan and I certainly do care what my players do on the weekend as do the general public. It is only a matter of time before the antics spill over into then public domain... Think Shaw and Didak. Not a great look and something had to be done.

The #standbyhird campaign was done in realtime and not after the fact and was in direct response to big claims taht had yet to be tested being made by teh media. An example was Gerard Healy claiming taht GHRP-6 was being injected into our players. Massive difference.

They may have regressed if the changes had not been made but we have no way of knowing that.

I am a fan and I certainly do care what my players do on the weekend as do the general public. It is only a matter of time before the antics spill over into then public domain... Think Shaw and Didak. Not a great look and something had to be done.

The #standbyhird campaign was done in realtime and not after the fact and was in direct response to big claims taht had yet to be tested being made by teh media. An example was Gerard Healy claiming taht GHRP-6 was being injected into our players. Massive difference.
Shaw and Didak?

From 2008?

2 years before they won the flag and 5 years before they were "traded out" or forcibly retired?

Yeah, they're the bad eggs..............

Shaw and Didak?

From 2008?

2 years before they won the flag and 5 years before they were "traded out" or forcibly retired?

Yeah, they're the bad eggs..............
I suspect that they were and quite a few others as well. Didn't they have some ridiculous amount of players self-reporting...? Anyway, I reckon it is easy for Malthouse to take pot-shots but he hasn't exactly set the world alight since he moved on either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect that they were and quite a few others as well. Didn't they have some ridiculous amount of players self-reporting...? Anyway, I reckon it is easy for Malthouse to take pot-shots but he hasn't exactly set the world alight since he moved on either.
He didn't have the same cattle.

Who's going to win you a flag?

Dane Swan or Dennis Armfield?

15 injuries out of a promising young list and he is well ahead of Freo.

At what point does the continual high injury toll start to be a reflection of a poor program? This is Buckleys footy program, and it's s**t. Look at North by comparison..

How can they pull the trigger now? There's a lot more to this than you realise. Eddie can't just sack Buckley,Eddie's over a barrel because of this scandal.
I'd say there is absolutely zero chance of Buckley not coaching Collingwood next year.

How can they pull the trigger now? There's a lot more to this than you realise. Eddie can't just sack Buckley,Eddie's over a barrel because of this scandal.
I'd say there is absolutely zero chance of Buckley not coaching Collingwood next year.

There is a way to fix that.

Vote Eddie out in the next board election and Buckley goes..a la George harris and Alex Jesaulenko in 1979.

Ok it might be a meaningless rumour, but can anyone explain why Buckley is still there? They've won 4 of their last 18 with a pretty good list. He's had 5 years and achieved nothing. He took over a brilliant side and bit by bit has turned them into a bunch of losers. Why is he still there?
Don't ask questions. Just go along with it :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back