The Recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checking if this is still the recruit thread or I hate Ben Dixon thread

Really made the most of having Browny on the show. "So Browny,all we want you to do is stand above the top tier and make a few wise cracks while the boys do some tight rope walking to fill in an empty space in the show."

Did we find out who the best football player was from paddle boarding and tug of war against some iron women?

Does SEN still stir Dicko up for his acting sprays on this show?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of the blokes are even remotely good enough for the AFL.
Maybe if they made it for a VFL (or equivalent) contract, it might be more believable.

True, but it'll hard to sell a show both to viewers and contestants where the prize is a 2nd tier comp contract you could get with a good amateur season or 2 without having to put up with Ben Dixon 'sprays', and galavanting around the country.

True, but it'll hard to sell a show both to viewers and contestants where the prize is a 2nd tier comp contract you could get with relative ease without having to put up with Ben Dixon 'sprays', and galavanting around the country.
That's a fair point.
To be honest, it's impossible to take the show seriously as it is, so I don'r reckon lowering the bars would hurt too much.
This crop is so much worse than the crop from two years ago and nobody from that group has done anything.
You can still earn decent money in the SANFL or the WAFL or VFL.

I'd rather them run the show with a bunch of international players and some indigenous players. That'd significantly raise the talent pool IMO.
That's not the worst idea I have heard.

Why does Dicko become one one of the boys and includes himself in childish sledging during challenges and then during the game pretends to be a tough guy?

3 of them cut. Shows going well then :)

To be fair there's only 3 of them that have half a chance of being drafted (Daniel, Matt and Jordan) but still...

Also *ing lol at Dicko's stupid random spray

Malthouse was well known for blowing up at players yet you don't see him doing random shitty sprays. Not sure why Dicko finds the need to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back