Autopsy The Red V defeat Bulldogs - Rd 17

Remove this Banner Ad

The montage they played before they spoke was Montagna and Riewoldt's comments, and the conversation was kicked off in that context. Robbo was basically saying he agreed with those two that we're in the conversation and that we've played the best football this year in the Dogs win.

Ok nothing getting past you then I apologise to you and Robbo :p

I mean I think he is up and down week to week and a Drunk still

Most dangerous forward?

He is tracking alright but not there most dangerous

A lot of teams have of days also and they were travelling well

Remember us loosing to the hawks , freo and gc lol or Melbourne drippikg the crows

Who's their most dangerous? Charlie massively out of form and Daniher blowing hot and cold.

I'd put Cameron and even Daniher ahead of Hipwood. Cameron the one I can most likely see winning a game off his own boot of the 3.

Lol Cameron has had an awful season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regarding Longmire and a dour game style.
I don't think we necessarily had a dour game style, the issue was that we had no plan B to score. There were many matches that we had to slog through where we looked clueless going forward. I think this year, even in our bad games, we have known how to score, we more lost it in the pressure aspect of the game.

Vs Hawthorn and GCS we just couldn't get our pressure up, but we looked dangerous with the ball.

Who's their most dangerous? Charlie massively out of form and Daniher blowing hot and cold.

Their spread of goal kickers is impressive with Bailey and McCarthy usually good for a goal a game. Hipwood is a loss for a marking target and brings their forward line back a bit.

Up until the last game though they were looking very nicely set with a good injury list.

Don't underestimate how much our leaders are using the fact that not one team captain (besides our own) tipped us to play finals this year.. I really have to nfi but my guess is that's something that our players aren't forgetting quickly.
From memory the same thing happened in 2005 and 2012. I'm starting to think AFL captains aren't the brightest bulbs in the electrical shop.

Think it's me, but how's old mate bragging about having people on ignore. What a big guy.

lol. I am the other one. I called him out after a number of dumb 'in the know' posts and started calling him 'squaddie'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back