Redbacks No More - SACA spuds are back

Remove this Banner Ad

5 dropped catches and a dolly of a stumping. Carey's last few games have been poor behind the stumps.

Could've won this twice.

He’s definitely not the best keeper in the world, but combined with his batting ability and he has to be our next Test keeper.
He will be, but he does have to improve.

Pulled that one out of the fire today, extremely lucky that last ball didn't go for 4n

Valente is a very unpredictable cricketer, does some remarkable things then some extremely poor things.

Ferg now our all time leading List A run scorer, great knock today.

He will be, but he does have to improve.

Pulled that one out of the fire today, extremely lucky that last ball didn't go for 4n

Valente is a very unpredictable cricketer, does some remarkable things then some extremely poor things.

Ferg now our all time leading List A run scorer, great knock today.
I’ve seen Carey do some very good things behind the stumps as well, I just think keeping ability is dropping across the world with the focus more on your batting now. I’m sure he will improve over the next year until Paine retires anyway.

Valente needs to improve his consistency, but there are good signs in small doses atm.

Ferg and Cooper have been our clear two best batsmen across both formats this season, big difference to the end of last season when both were dropped. Cooper didn’t even have a state contract coming into the season I believe, but will have one now as he’s played more than 3 Shield games and all the one day games.

What? Went hard for the win and fell just short. Ferg gutsy as always gave us some chance, always gonna be a tough chase on day 4 though.
Did you watch?

After we stopped trying to win and were blocking it out for the draw Zampa got caught on the fence.

With eight balls left in the day

You'd tear strips off a 12 year old for a brain explosion like that

Did you watch?

After we stopped trying to win and were blocking it out for the draw Zampa got caught on the fence.

With eight balls left in the day

You'd tear strips off a 12 year old for a brain explosion like that
Tough crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weatherald hitting some form late, Carey posts another good score and the tail put the rest of the order to shame.

Gotta say I've been impressed with Wes Agar this year, seems to have added a couple yards of pace.

Weatherald hitting some form late, Carey posts another good score and the tail put the rest of the order to shame.

Gotta say I've been impressed with Wes Agar this year, seems to have added a couple yards of pace.
Reasonable chance of rain in Hobart over the next 2 days could spoil our chances to win our 1st game in a bloody long time.

Hopefully the bowlers can get them out cheaply.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back