Redbacks No More - SACA spuds are back

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool if anyone wants to talk to me, i'll be in the members stand in white linen pants, a dark blue linen shirt, with a shaved bald head and a devastating smile*

Come and say hello and we can lament the Redbacks together

*i am fully prepared to be alone

As a light-hearted exercise match up your favourite perennial Shield final losing Redbacks player with their Crows GF losing equivalent.

Tom Cooper ~ Josh Jenkins: both have all the skills in the world and when the going's good they look like match-winners but go to water under any level of pressure...real or perceived.

Jake Lehmann ~ Brad Couch: glimpses of superstardom but more often than not a let-down...especially compared to their more illustrious family members!

Travis Head ~ Tex Walker: walk past an oval on any given Saturday arvo and seem them playing for five mins and you'd swear they were an all-time champion but you look at the stats at the end of the season and you sadly realise that they're just another above-average player.

Callum Ferguson ~ Sam Jacobs
: champs one year, chumps the next...which season is it now?

Joe Mennie ~ Daniel Talia: no real beef with either of them and they're honest toilers but both fairly meh when it comes to match-winning skill.

Chadd Sayers ~ Rory Sloane: the lonely champs who actually get the job done but must have sore shoulders from carrying the rest of their teams year and after year!

Alex Carey ~ Matt Crouch: these two young guns actually look like they can play and are hungry for success...hope they don't Redbackified/Crowified over the years :(

Adam Zampa ~ Rory Atkins
: haircuts first, professional sportsmen second.

Daniel Worrall ~ Tom Lynch: imported from Victoria where their talents were surprisingly overlooked...pretty good role players - wonder when they'll go home...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sayers puts a beauty down the middle and its straight through Patterson

3/47
Usually having a full strength NSW top order 3/48 would be cause for celebration. Not today.

Just need two hat-tricks and we're back in it.

If we can keep them around 100 in front we are still in it.

4/90 odd, and Warner pretty lucky to survive a good Worrall spell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back