The Registered Organisations Commission; Shorten; Cash

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.buzzfeed.com/aliceworkman/police-raid-michaelia-cash?utm_term=.dmzveo8nRV#.jqyovBbeYp

The Investigation Into Michaelia Cash's Office Media Tip-Off Is The Same Priority For Police As A Minister's Account Liking A pr0n Tweet

Meant to take 6 months and it's been 7 , the Hunt tweet case has finished....

An AFP spokesperson told BuzzFeed News the investigation had not been finalised, and that the AFP could provide no further comment until that happens.

But in March, AFP commissioner Andrew Colvin said he wasn't ruling out whether more people, including a police officer, were involved.

Ummm ******* WHAT ?
This mob's rotten

Blackmail charges against CFMEU Officials dropped

So what did this commission achieve?
TBH there are many cases of union standover tactics. It's just that the victims don't want to testify.

No a few have developed ethics

Bit like fraser

Still reading murdochs crap

Working well for you
When a friend of yours is visited at work by Federal police a few days after he was trapped in a room on site with three union heavies pushing a form at him telling him he has to join, then get back to me.

TBH there are many cases of union standover tactics. It's just that the victims don't want to testify.

Really, that's something that's massively, massively overblown.

People standing up for themselves against other people used to having folks lie down for them isn't "standover".

Interesting tweet considering who tweeted it

Nick McKenzie‏Verified account @Ageinvestigates 2h2 hours ago
BREAKING - Blackmail charges against CFMEU chiefs John Setka and Shaun Reardon to be dropped in massive embarrassment for coalition’s royal commission into unions. Unmitigated disaster for police, prosecutors and royal commission and massive coup for union movement. #auspol

Yep, I have no doubt that happened. That happens.

In the same way that Daniel Grollo's firm cost cutting and absolute cavalier lack of regard for safety saw three people killed just down from my work when a wall fell on them. I was working as a journo at the time and was on the scene about three minutes after it went down, it was horrific.

My point is industry wide standover, standover costing millions, "costing jobs", all the s**t trotted out by certain political types,that doesn't happen.

As was just shown by these charges being dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I have no doubt that happened. That happens.

In the same way that Daniel Grollo's firm cost cutting and absolute cavalier lack of regard for safety saw three people killed just down from my work when a wall fell on them. I was working as a journo at the time and was on the scene about three minutes after it went down, it was horrific.
Terrible, yes, but not the point I was making.

My point is industry wide standover, standover costing millions, "costing jobs", all the s**t trotted out by certain political types,that doesn't happen.

As was just shown by these charges being dropped.
I don't know about the widespread, high level stuff re: union vs developers etc.

Not the correct answer and YOUKNOW IT

It showed how mean spirited greedy and out of touch our masters are

showed the protection racket this mobs running and the abuse of power
The banking commission
The dodgy dealings

The ignorance of their voters

When a friend of yours is visited at work by Federal police a few days after he was trapped in a room on site with three union heavies pushing a form at him telling him he has to join, then get back to me.

When your father dies or a family suffer through cost cutting on building sites

Or when another illustrious pillar of the community goes into voluntary liquidation

Or when you suddenly get shafted

Yeah get back to me

Not the correct answer and YOUKNOW IT

It showed how mean spirited greedy and out of touch our masters are

showed the protection racket this mobs running and the abuse of power
The banking commission
The dodgy dealings

The ignorance of their voters
When your father dies or a family suffer through cost cutting on building sites

Or when another illustrious pillar of the community goes into voluntary liquidation

Or when you suddenly get shafted

Yeah get back to me
I'm not saying none of those things happen.

I am saying that workers are harassed and intimidated into joining some unions. Those people then refuse to testify for fear of reprisals.

They target workers in companies that have no union presence, then they can legally get access to the premises to screw with the employer.

This is fact.

I'm not saying none of those things happen.

I am saying that workers are harassed and intimidated into joining some unions. Those people then refuse to testify for fear of reprisals.

They target workers in companies that have no union presence, then they can legally get access to the premises to screw with the employer.

This is fact.

A. Union site is a union site always has been and regards to our standards , go overseas and check those sites out

And yeah you should be a member as all workers on that site recieve he rewards of working together

That's a society

Like a school you wear a uniform
Like when the boss says have a shave

The many out weigh the few

Targeting workers yeah right

Currently I work in a un represented industry

No penalties
Stitched on commissions and paid under a award which isn't applicable
No working conditions
No security of tenure
Unsafe
Dog eat dog

Unions need to be stronger

EVER HEARD OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER

A. Union site is a union site always has been and regards to our standards , go overseas and check those sites out

And yeah you should be a member as all workers on that site recieve he rewards of working together

That's a society

Like a school you wear a uniform
Like when the boss says have a shave

The many out weigh the few

Targeting workers yeah right

Currently I work in a un represented industry

No penalties
Stitched on commissions and paid under a award which isn't applicable
No working conditions
No security of tenure
Unsafe
Dog eat dog

Unions need to be stronger

EVER HEARD OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER
So the ends justify the means, those means being deprive person of liberty and intimidate them into joining?

Sections 355 of the Criminal Code Queensland states:

Any person who unlawfully confines or detains another in any place against the person’s will, or otherwise unlawfully deprives another of the other person’s personal liberty, is guilty of a misdemeanour.

So the ends justify the means, those means being deprive person of liberty and intimidate them into joining?

Sections 355 of the Criminal Code Queensland states:

Any person who unlawfully confines or detains another in any place against the person’s will, or otherwise unlawfully deprives another of the other person’s personal liberty, is guilty of a misdemeanour.

First off Queensland a national party state
Corruption , owned police force and not the sharpest tools in the shed

Totally gorged on by job Clive and mr Newman ( wonderful bloke)

Wouldn't worry to much about their laws

Worry more about the peanuts who voted clowns like that in

Seduced by biased media and three word slogans

A one term government which has left a huge mess

Why would I be pissed off? I’m just amazed that you think it’s ok to bully and threaten people so you or your union thugs get their own way!

I like you detest bully's

Hence why I hate this government and little johnnys

Medicare non private health insurance

30% discount on power pay on time

Want a discount have to buy 2
Wanta buy a aussie car
No legal aid
Work for a dole
Hecs fees
Banking
Fines

The list of government sanctioned bullying is endless

So perhaps they should look at themselves first

But no that's too logical and doesn't keep em on the gravy train

Corporate tax cuts

Why would I be pissed off? I’m just amazed that you think it’s ok to bully and threaten people so you or your union thugs get their own way!

The egg On your face

Scrambled Fried. Boiled or baked

What a fool cash is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back