The Relationship Thread

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Older women are HOT!

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Vine-GRRR.gif

I was doing my final prac for my masters degree (to become a teacher) and I witnessed a 9 year old boy expertly tell a girl that she is pretty. He has more flirting skills than I do :p

Should say congrats on your degree too though, need more teachers that is for sure.

Lol about the flirting! You just wait till you teach! You will get plenty of flirting amongst kids.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Should say congrats on your degree too though, need more teachers that is for sure.

Lol about the flirting! You just wait till you teach! You will get plenty of flirting amongst kids.

Thanks.

Also that was nothing as last year I was doing another prac in a year 5/6 class (so 11 and 12 years old mostly) and a group of 2 boys and 2 girls were all having a conversation in art about how great boobs are.

Thanks.

Also that was nothing as last year I was doing another prac in a year 5/6 class (so 11 and 12 years old mostly) and a group of 2 boys and 2 girls were all having a conversation in art about how great boobs are.

I'm not in teaching anymore but I taught for a couple of years, teaching years 7-9 girls (all girls school)...lets just say it was an experience!

Girls bullying is harder to spot than boys bullying as the girls are my sly and subtle about it. They do listen more in class though.

It wasn't bad, and my classes were fine, just had to leave as my sister got sick (as you know), and I had to be home with her or have the ability to be so. Moved into marketing now though and I do love that job. Who knows in the future.

Lets just say you wouldn't be disappointed for afternoon detentions lmao!
I spent a fair bit of time in there myself. "contract room" was our name as they would make us sign a document saying we wouldnt do anything bad again. Worked well. Atleast i was allowed to bring a pillow and walkman in to use. Was more of a reward than a punishment.

I spent a fair bit of time in there myself. "contract room" was our name as they would make us sign a document saying we wouldnt do anything bad again. Worked well. Atleast i was allowed to bring a pillow and walkman in to use. Was more of a reward than a punishment.

Hahaha that sounds like a summer vacation lol

A 14 year old miggs would always look forward to friday nights. That was washing night. For a treat id use fabric softener.

A 14 year old me, wouldn't have had a clue how to do washing! I still don't do much of it lol

Back