RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
The top 5 have hit 40 points,

Up next we have West Ham playing away to Man City. A win or draw would see them out of the relegation zone, a 4 goal loss would see them drop to 19th
Untitled.jpg

Easty

The King
Mar 8, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Plymouth Argyle, Leicester
Think realistically, everyone from Burnley up is now safe.

Brighton's form concerns me, I thought they go down as the start of the season and there's still a very good chance they will. West Ham are too good a team to go down and I think Aston Villa will also avoid the drop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
This time last year: Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea all were on 50+ points.

Wolves were 7th on 39 points, The bottom 3 were Soton (24 points), Fulham (17 points) and Huddersfield (11 points).

strauchanie59

BigFooty Mitchy Morton
Jul 13, 2008
Richmond
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Utah Jazz
I reckon Bournemouth's time might be up.
Me too tbh. Injuries have been awful for them, but the likes of Fraser and Cal Wilson haven't been able to recapture their form. If they go down, those two + Ake, Ramsdale and King would be good buys for any team in the Prem next season.

Thistle

Premiership Player
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
I think Villa will struggle to survive with the amount of goals they let in

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bournemouth look doomed to me. They have a horrendous run in. Norwich are close to gone as well. Leaves one other place which is very hard to call. Could be any of half a dozen clubs but West Ham have a tough run of matches coming up so they’ll more than likely be in the bottom 3 with their final 5 or 6 matches to try and retrieve it

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Matchday 27 coming up.

Sheffield Utd can reach the 40 point mark if they draw with Brighton.
Man United need a win against Watford to get to 40 points.
Norwich are away to Wolves, they need to cut that 7 point gap and -8 GD down.
West Ham are away to Liverpool, they need a draw and for Villa to lose to Soton to get out of the relegation zone.

Other notable games: Arsenal vs Everton, Palace vs Newcastle, Burnley vs Bournemouth.

Untitled1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
West Ham fail to get a point at Anfield, next though they are at home to Soton.

Wolves can get 40 points if they draw with Spurs away, Burnley need a win against Newcastle away to reach 40 points.

Arsenal
's match with Man City postponed, as is Villa's game with Sheff Utd, so they have to wait a little bit longer.

Norwich look in real trouble and they play at home to Leicester, Watford need a win but they are away to Liverpool.

Other notable games: Brighton vs Palace, Bournemouth vs Chelsea, Everton vs Man United.

Untitled.jpg

Top Bottom