The Relegation Battle 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Villa got a point against Everton. Theyll be cheerimg a West Ham victory over Watford which will be a massive game.

Why?

I would of thought their best option is West Ham losing, Trying to nab a point again Arsenal then beat West Ham in the last round to avoid relegation and send West Ham down.

West Gam have better GD, Villa more likeky to catch Watford on GD.
If they steal a point from Arsenal GD becomes irrelevant.

Suppose that's a big if though. If we get a point tomorrow and they drew against Arsenal it'd be moot in any case.
I mean their path has always relied on being less than 3 points behind you guys come the final day.

A draw suits both West Ham & Watford realistically. Interesting to see how the game pans out.
I imagine it'd be a pretty cagey affair, first goal is going to be absolutely crucial.

Sarr vs. Cresswell worries me big time though with the pace difference b/w the 2, reckon that's Watford's best chance.

Why?

I would of thought their best option is West Ham losing, Trying to nab a point again Arsenal then beat West Ham in the last round to avoid relegation and send West Ham down.
Watford have City and Arsenal at the Emirates afterwards. Not easy, if Villa can nab a home point against Arsenal and beat West Ham, they can send Watford down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could imagine Bournemouth doing an Oldham or Swindon Town in that if they get relegated from the Premier League, they will never return.
Surely if they have the funds to spend 25mil on guys like Solanke, then all they need to do is buy the right players and they could go up again one day.

Reckon Bournemouth will get a handful of players picked off from other clubs and won’t come straight back up

Yep, we might return the favour and take Lewis Cook back.

You could imagine Bournemouth doing an Oldham or Swindon Town in that if they get relegated from the Premier League, they will never return.

Oldham and Swindon never had a mega rich owner who was fine splurging millions upon millions on utter wank like Ibe and Solanke. They're a club I can see challenging next season if they go down but their team will get picked apart a bit and I can't see Howe staying.

Oldham and Swindon never had a mega rich owner who was fine splurging millions upon millions on utter wank like Ibe and Solanke. They're a club I can see challenging next season if they go down but their team will get picked apart a bit and I can't see Howe staying.
Actually think Howe has lost a bit of credibility atm, which Premier League team would take him currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back