The Relegation Battle 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

HUGE win for Cardiff over Soton. Soton scored in the 91st min to make it 1-1 then Cardiff won it in the 93rd to go up to 15th place.
Untitled.jpg

Burnley now drop into the bottom 3 and are about to play Brighton who are 3 points out of the relegation zone.

HUGE win for Cardiff over Soton. Soton scored in the 91st min to make it 1-1 then Cardiff won it in the 93rd to go up to 15th place.
View attachment 617059

Burnley now drop into the bottom 3 and are about to play Brighton who are 3 points out of the relegation zone.
That last place is very much up for grabs. Could be anyone up to and including Palace. The bottom two are definitely gonners now

Burnley beat Brighton 3-1 after some questionable ref decisions. We now have our 3rd side in the bottom 3 tonight. Welcome Soton. Burnley up to 15th.
Untitled.jpg
Leicester I don't expect to get much against Spurs.
The other game to round out the week, Wolves (40 point target up for grabs) play Newcastle (who could hypothetically drop into the bottom 3 if they lose by 4 goals).

Wolves get an equaliser in the last seconds of the game and push up to 39 points. Newcastle would be gutted after that.
Untitled.jpg
Opportunity for Wolves and Watford to get to 40 points next round against Bournemouth and Cardiff respectively.

Will be sad if Southampton get dumped
I completely disagree!

Cardiff need to get 4 points from their next two games (Watford and Everton).

Sad for Huddersfield but the job Wagner did getting them into the league, and then keeping them up, was a better job than anyone replacing him was going to be capable of.

Praying for Newcastle to stay up, if only to avoid probable Tyne-Wear derbies next season...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

35 is probably the target. Unlikely Cardiff get 10 more points but I suppose we’ve seen big escapes before

Current bottom 3 will go down, all with the worst defences in the league.

Only really feel for Cardiff over the Sala situation which could have very much changed their trajectory

This Huddersfield team is so pathetic, they deserve to be relegated straight down to League One :D

Seriously they are the worst Premier League Team I have seen in my lifetime, yes worse than the rubbish Derby team that got relegated with a record low 9 points.

Poor Aaron Moot :(

This Huddersfield team is so pathetic, they deserve to be relegated straight down to League One :D

Seriously they are the worst Premier League Team I have seen in my lifetime, yes worse than the rubbish Derby team that got relegated with a record low 9 points.

Poor Aaron Moot :(

Derby got 11 points. Sorry that was a bit of a Mooy point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back