Resource THE REPLAY OF RICHMOND'S GREATEST WIN SINCE 1980

Remove this Banner Ad

is it true the premiership DVD allows you to watch the game with a selections of radio stations as the commentary? If so this would be bliss.

Hmm i wonder if i can rig up a raspberry pi model b/zero and plug it into the TV so that one HDMI input just plays this game on repeat whenever i feel like switching over and watching it ...
I use Videostream for Chromecast
If it's not built into your TV you can get a small dongle that plugs into your TV's HDMI port

is it true the premiership DVD allows you to watch the game with a selections of radio stations as the commentary? If so this would be bliss.

it is true but the one we got the radio commentary is slightly behind the vision which is a bit frustrating. At the quarter time break the vision skips to the second quarter and the audio keeps going through the quarter time break which makes it REALLY out of synch. Unwatchable. Went back to channel 7 after that. Such a shame.

That sounds completely botched if the audio goes out of sync so radically. Almost useless. I guess you could rip the audio content and just listen to the different calls. Or maybe someone could reauthor the DVD and edit the audio streams - but this shouldn't really be necessary if they've advertised it as having alternate audio streams.

This one looks worth waiting for:

gU1u8Y4.png

it is true but the one we got the radio commentary is slightly behind the vision which is a bit frustrating. At the quarter time break the vision skips to the second quarter and the audio keeps going through the quarter time break which makes it REALLY out of synch. Unwatchable. Went back to channel 7 after that. Such a shame.
I was able to get around this by using "track synchronization" tool in VLC media player, it allows you to shift the audio. I shifted the audio forwards about 1.3s in the first three quarters and about 2.0s in the final quarter and it was watchable.

Still an annoyance we shouldn't have to put up with but there is a way around it.

I was able to get around this by using "track synchronization" tool in VLC media player, it allows you to shift the audio. I shifted the audio forwards about 1.3s in the first three quarters and about 2.0s in the final quarter and it was watchable.

Still an annoyance we shouldn't have to put up with but there is a way around it.
I sent an email to the club asking if other people had been reporting of this issue. I'm hoping to hear back from them in the next couple of days. Really disappointing is I am so looking forward to hearing the 3AW and sen commentary.
The Blu-ray DVD will be a better quality version also so it's good to know that JB Hi-Fi are releasing that

I sent an email to the club asking if other people had been reporting of this issue. I'm hoping to hear back from them in the next couple of days. Really disappointing is I am so looking forward to hearing the 3AW and sen commentary.
The Blu-ray DVD will be a better quality version also so it's good to know that JB Hi-Fi are releasing that
Yeah hopefully the fix it for the blu-ray version and the finals pack.

I'm a bit annoyed but happy to cut some slack given they managed to produce and have on sale a DVD about 18 hours after the end of the game. Would be really upset if the same issues are in later versions.

As always all our games this year can be accessed in the normal place but I thought this one would be special enough to warrant sharing here.

QUARTER 1: TEX THINKS HE'S A PREMIERSHIP CAPTAIN

QUARTER 2: ADELAIDE FORGET THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO KICK GOALS

QUARTER 3: JACK GRAHAM, LARKE MEDALIST NOW PREMIERSHIP PLAYER, CEMENTS HIS LEGEND

QUARTER 4: RICHMOND GOES BALLS DEEP
(Q4 includes post game presentation, making it around 960mb)

Support the club, buy the Premiership DVD here:
https://premiership-tigerland.shopd...-dvd/richmond-tigers-2017-afl-premiership-dvd
Is the fox footy review here also?

As always all our games this year can be accessed in the normal place but I thought this one would be special enough to warrant sharing here.

QUARTER 3: JACK GRAHAM, LARKE MEDALIST NOW PREMIERSHIP PLAYER, CEMENTS HIS LEGEND

https://premiership-tigerland.shopd...-dvd/richmond-tigers-2017-afl-premiership-dvd
I cant thank you enough Dr Mike. Being able to re-watch the match again gave me more joy and tears then ever before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate and I watched in at the Cricketers too! It was going OFF! How cool was that??? Where were you? We were hanging near the bar out the back room. We probably high fived at some point mate! We did the same after the GWS game too. Stayed long enough to watch the entire replay.
Punt Road was fantastic today too. Lovely to watch the whole thing again with sound.
Thanks, as always, Dr Mike. :D

I got in late then went to Swan and joined the march.

Bloody ripper night.

Stumble upon this thread as I'm readying for bed...

End up watching the game for the 6th or 7th time.

GO THE ******* TIGERS!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I know a few people were asking about this and not sure if anyone has been able to source it but I've just got access to the audio of Tiger Radio from the GWS Prelim. I'll check it sounds fine and find a way to post it for people to download.
I'm wondering if anyone has the skills to synch it to the video of the game??? Hopefully it's worth a listen!

I know a few people were asking about this and not sure if anyone has been able to source it but I've just got access to the audio of Tiger Radio from the GWS Prelim. I'll check it sounds fine and find a way to post it for people to download.
I'm wondering if anyone has the skills to synch it to the video of the game??? Hopefully it's worth a listen!
Post in the full replay thread once you have it please :)

Sorry mate I'm in Indonesia & haven't seen a replay yet, I do have a vpn but I need an actual link to type in the search box. The link that gives me which fails to open on chrome here sends me to a telstra page & there is no replay at all. Would appreciate it greatly if you could help thanks in advance.

Sorry mate I'm in Indonesia & haven't seen a replay yet, I do have a vpn but I need an actual link to type in the search box. The link that gives me which fails to open on chrome here sends me to a telstra page & there is no replay at all. Would appreciate it greatly if you could help thanks in advance.
Just right click copy link address

Gonna get the Blu Ray when it comes out, hope it comes with all the bells and whistle. Really wish there was a version with the 2 hours of stuff before the game and after.

Maybe a finals or full seasons pack would be good too.. . sure they would release that too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back