The resident Pivitonians really want everyone to recognise they did well at trade week (It might help them come to terms with the PF)*now incl. Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

The fear is that we’re forgetting about sleepy hollow again. You should be assured, your list managers seem to have done their work competently.

It's an understandable cry for relevance from them after being on top of the ladder for most of the season and then crashing out in finals ... again.

A cry for relevance after being on top of the ladder for most of the season and then crashing out in finals ... again.

How did Top 4 work out.

Loving the E-girls sucking up to the team that actually cost them the double chance.

The reports are that WCE won this trade period, others say StKilda, both who traded with Geelong, so does that mean Geelong lost the trade period.

Recruiting JJ stinks of desperation with a waft of failure, maybe he will surprise us before his impending retirement.
Reminds me of when we recruited Vickery :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you realize Tim Kelly can't hit a target inside 50 and crashes into contests your players would otherwise win. You'll be begging for the farm back

Let's look at his last game playing for the Cats as the best clue to some sort of form guide heading into 2020.

Prelim stats

3 goals - the highest for Geelong.

31 disposals - the highest for Geelong, plus 9 marks.

Courtesy of the Richmond website, who was declared best for the evening?

BEST
Richmond:
Lynch, Houli, Prestia Martin, Edwards, Cotchin, Ellis
Geelong: Kelly, Selwood, Dangerfield, O'Connor, Stanley, Miers, Tuohy

I went to Geelong's website to see if they agreed but all I found was this ....

Match article not available for this game

ROFLMAO!!!!!:straining:

Dangerfield started well but went missing in the second half after getting verballed by Dusty. Most of Geelong went missing for the whole match. Kelly didn't. He stood up ... in a final. That's what we want. Someone who won't go missing in finals. I think we'll be playing a few.

P.S. He did all of this in a team he wanted to leave for another.

P.P.S. Imagine what he'll do in a team he wanted to play for since he was a kid? :)

giphy.gif

Did you just read crazywildhorse 's thread?
Let's look at his last game playing for the Cats as the best clue to some sort of form guide heading into 2020.

Prelim stats

3 goals - the highest for Geelong.

31 disposals - the highest for Geelong, plus 9 marks.

Courtesy of the Richmond website, who was declared best for the evening?

I went to Geelong's website to see if they agreed but all I found was this ....

ROFLMAO!!!!!:straining:

Dangerfield started well but went missing in the second half after getting verballed by Dusty. Most of Geelong went missing for the whole match. Kelly didn't. He stood up ... in a final. That's what we want. Someone who won't go missing in finals. I think we'll be playing a few.

P.S. He did all of this in a team he wanted to leave for another.

P.P.S. Imagine what he'll do in a team he wanted to play for since he was a kid? :)
massive lulz. Time to change thread title. So much melt.

A8A3D909-80D2-4670-84FA-B038D36B3875.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back