The Resilience Project

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone had any experience through schools or sports clubs of The Resilience Project? What did you make from it? Was it beneficial? What did you like and dislike?

Has anyone had any experience through schools or sports clubs of The Resilience Project? What did you make from it? Was it beneficial? What did you like and dislike?
Yep I like the idea and have a lot of time for it. Run by Simon Hogan (ex Geelong player)but am very sceptical. Nothing but tokenistic rubbish in my experience. Great program but honestly just used as a tick boxing activity which is a shame.
If used genuinely it is well worth it

Late discovering this thread (I was looking for something else).

I'll start by saying that I'm a cynic, and I wasn't into the notion of a "Resilience Project" when they were brought into my workplace a few years ago.

Even with that said, I thought the bloke who spoke to us was a scam. It's a couple of Grammar school boys who are claiming to have had an epiphany about resilience while on a poverty pr0n trip to India that was funded by their parents, and now they want to lecture us on how easy resilience is?

The whole notion that these chumps are in any way relatable to me made me feel gross.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back