The rest of the season - What do you want to see?

Apr 7, 2013
Brizvegas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hajduk Split
The only thing keeping me sane about this season is me thinking this must be some sort of grand plan of tanking on the sly.

Yes we have injuries. But Pittard forward, Bonar in defence etc etc. Or maybe we really are that deplorable

hotham

NMFC 1869
North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jan 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eels
LDU, Larkey & Turner back. Cunnington fit, really fit. Ziebell stay out and fix dodgy hamstrings. Ben Brown lots of protein shakes, and strength conditioning program.

Mar 25, 2016
Hawf
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The only thing keeping me sane about this season is me thinking this must be some sort of grand plan of tanking on the sly.

Yes we have injuries. But Pittard forward, Bonar in defence etc etc. Or maybe we really are that deplorable
Brady isn't silly I think he knows what we need to do and where the list is at. Sly indeed

FiftyFive50

Senior List
Oct 7, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Play the kids in positions they want to be in give them a chance to prove themselves and also keep trying new things while there isn't hope, the walker forward call wasn't too bad of an idea for example, don't put Jamie Mac on the wing let him do something useful like warm the bench or run water.

FiftyFive50

Senior List
Oct 7, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don’t mind it. Though it’s early calls on Comben & Perez. We’ve barely seen them. We’ve got two first round picks this year so if we trade them or nail one (or even both 🤭)in the draft they’ll be in the mix too.

Swap cunnington with higgons and that's a nice looking side imo.

Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A plan to transition the ball from the back half, a strategy to defend, some forward pressure, a review of the medical and fitness staff, additional mandatory skills session. I want a look at Murphy, Hosie, more of McKay, Bonar in his right position. Lots of LDU.

What I don’t want to see: injured players selected, Campbell up forward, Pittard up forward and I definitely don’t want to see Mason Wood again.

I want young blokes played for experience for the rest of the year. Cunnington and Ziebell either given the year off or play as permanent forwards, blokes like Atley MacMillan and Wood never seen again, play the kids.

I’d rather Murphy and Hayden out there doing nothing but getting experience than Atley and JMac doing nothing with 360 games of experience between them

Want to see Hosie play
Maj and LDU back next week and kept in for rest of the year

Macmillan having played his last game, we moved him out of defence and finally realised he can’t defend, he also just can’t football in general

Bailey Scott locked in a gym for the rest of the year, just not ready

Continue to watch Tarryn, Curtis, Zurhaar, Bonar, Hayden, Simpkin, LDU develop

Back