I’m hoping for:

1ED748A8-9F78-48D2-84D1-B7A11ABB22DB.jpeg

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Dennis is a good caller of the game, but I reckon he prostituted himself at 7 by letting them mould him into something different of their making.

We don't want another Alan McGillvray type retirement.
He was way better in the first half of his career before he got the big head and a bit up himself.

In saying that he is still better than all the other commentators by the length of the Nullarbor most of the time.

Gordon Farkas

Team Captain
Mar 8, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Can only be Good for the Game to have him back, but a crying shame that he’ll be surrounded by all the talentless muppets from 7.

Putting Dennis Commetti in the Channel 7 commentary box is like putting Robert De Niro in the lead role of the North Mandurah Primary school play.

Be careful what you wish for. Dennis coming back would be because none of the Victorian based commentators will be allowed into WA.
Whilst Dennis coming back may be good, we will also be getting *******s like Karl Langdon and Mark Readings.

but they're calling the games from the Melbourne studio anyway?

99cents

Premiership Player
Dec 4, 2011
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Geelong Cats
Be careful what you wish for. Dennis coming back would be because none of the Victorian based commentators will be allowed into WA.
Whilst Dennis coming back may be good, we will also be getting *******s like Karl Langdon and Mark Readings.
What's Jakovich up to these days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Oh *, I hope we don't have to listen to Tim Gossage....can't stand him at all :sweatsmile:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back