List Mgmt. The Return of The Impressive Flying Helmet?

Remove this Banner Ad

HugeJohnson

Just hanging out
Apr 25, 2009
Some point in space and time
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Fabian Deluca, or as some of you may know him 'The Impressive Flying Helmet', still has a great deal to offer to this football club. I think we pulled the trigger far too early and never let him reach his true potential and stamp his orthodontics on this competition. The Big swing man is exactly what we are crying out for right now, 1.1100174 fathoms tall with a net weight of 100 kilograms on the Richter's ale at last measurement, it is of my strongest opinion that we could plonk him in the goal arch as a tall target to take some of the heat off of our other tall forwards in Dixon, Young and Neade.
Fabian was blessed with a large wingspan which I believe could be used to our advantage if we design a strategic system to implement a forward attack formation and using full capability of wing span proficiency and manoeuvrability around that. For instance, Fab could position himself on the left corner of the goal rectangle on a 60 degree reflex angle, spread his arms out like the blow up flapping arms men and beckon for Boaky or Broadbenty to roost a homer down to him and see if something happens.
He's a mercurial talent that never got shown the faith we have given to Lobbe and Pettigrew and I think it's time we give the man one more crack at the big time. He's still only 29 years old and should be coming in to his prime. Imagine the opposition trying to match up on a ruck trio of Ryder and Deluca next year, it would be chaos for them.
How much will he cost and how can we convince him to return?

Hahaha I actually walked past the big man on my lunch break a few weeks ago, he sticks out like dogs balls...if I see him again ill ask if he's open for a return!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back