Politics The Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, cooking for whitey or gutsy truthteller.

Jeff Henry

Debutant
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Newt Gingrich made some comments about kids working whilst at school in a bid to build work ethics, Jesse Lee latched onto these comments and went further and said blacks should go back to the plantations to learn work ethics and character building.

Jeff Henry

Debutant
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
the message Jesse Lee promotes is that racism is virtually non existent, and that self responsibility is the key to solving the aboriginal problem.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lmaoo Jesse Lee Peterson is a self hating who is losing his damn mind..

saying whatever the white man wants him to say, hes a basket case and no black people take his views seriously - or they shouldn't smh

Funny how blacks turn nasty on their own because they don't buy the we must claim we are oppressed narrative or don't speak in a way groups like BLM think they should speak.

Your post reminds me of this. n

Last edited by a moderator:

Showbags

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
West Ham Utd
Funny how blacks turn nasty on their own because they don't buy the we must claim we are oppressed narrative or don't speak in a way groups like BLM think they should speak.

Your post reminds me of this. n

Just watch one video of Peterson. Definitely not the full quid.

This video shows how much of a moron he is:

I know the rightwing/Fox News types like you usually blow your collective loads over any black guy that denies the existence of racism or gay guy that hates gays etc. But if you were smart you would distance yourself from this idiot as much as possible.

Fire

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 12, 2003
New York
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's a mouthpiece saying whatever will make him money. Like all the others.

His only 'good' points is that 'blacks'* can do a lot more to help themselves, and that immersing themselves in a racial identity that is inferior/suppressed in all situations is not going to help. It is toxic for 'black' people to view 'whites' as inherantly their oppressors and to dispise them, which very much is a viewpoint of the extreme SJWs (to the point that they have tried to re-define racism so that minorities cannot be racist). However, he acts as this is the full story. It is not. It is only half the story. Racism in the US is still prevalant and still significant, which he will not acknowledge. He just argues the opposite of the extreme SJWs so he is no better.

*(this should be a cultural discussion anyway, not a racial one. Not all 'blacks' share the same culture or social outlook, and many do not fit within Peters objections, for lack of a better term.)

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was sitting under a 300 year old gum when a black fellah approached me offering food. He saw I had gratitude for this ancient beast and all it offers

We had a good chat and as an elder he shared with me his frustrations.

He told me colour is an illusion now. Racism is a normal human emotion.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I don’t enjoy being in here at all.....

Back