The Review

Who will leave as a result of the review?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
I wonder what the fall out will be if we ignore large parts of the review.

Make it even harder to get different people to the club. Nit to mention further media issues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think our only hope is the report is released to the media and they scrutinize it’s implementation.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
Wow. Im in the wrong profession
Snap. I’m thinking the same thing.

I was building something for a client a year ago and he told me you should get into consulting rather than building. He was earning about $300K a year as a marine engineering consultant. He suggested I already had the background knowledge. It’s worth looking into at least. 🤔

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Sure, but are you reading his nonsesne reasoning?

Imo, Chapman needs to go because it signals a refresh after he has been in th Chair 11 years, which is unhealthily long.

However, Burton is the one who must go regardless, followed by Hass, Hart & Camporeale.

More of the same isn't going to address our issues.
I have Marty blocked. I'm just responding to your point.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Shocking!

Well, out of the finals two years in a row, gone.

Hardly a good sign for prospective coaches - we'll hamstring your list and saddle you with shithouse coaches, but if you dn't make the finals two years in a row, you're gone!!!

"
He departs having coached the Club for four seasons, with his decision unrelated to the internal and external reviews of the football department which are currently taking place."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Shocking!

Hardly a good sign for prospective coaches - we'll hamstring your list and saddle you with s**thouse coaches, but if you dn't make the finals two years in a row, you're gone!!!

"
He departs having coached the Club for four seasons, with his decision unrelated to the internal and external reviews of the football department which are currently taking place."

How many times did I say that he'd be defying history if he was still senior coach in 2020? No AFC senior coach, since Graham Cornes (1991/92) has survived after failing to make the finals for 2 consecutive seasons.

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
"So guys... are we still doing that review?" - Campo, probably to Roo and Burton.

Need to see much more, and a plan that involves more than getting us back in the 8 next year.

Mar 23, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
How many times did I say that he'd be defying history if he was still senior coach in 2020? No AFC senior coach, since Graham Cornes (1991/92) has survived after failing to make the finals for 2 consecutive seasons.
Well, the next one is going to have to. I don't see how finals is happening for us without finding 5 breakout players each year for the next 2.

I'm starting to think you must be related to Chapman as their is no other logical explanation for your repeated pathetic defence of his performance.
I have Marty blocked. I'm just responding to your point.
Then why discuss something when you have absolutely no context!!!

Shocking!

Hardly a good sign for prospective coaches - we'll hamstring your list and saddle you with s**thouse coaches, but if you dn't make the finals two years in a row, you're gone!!!

"

Too many hurdles to overcome.

Has anyone mentioned Pyke may head home & coach Freo with a clean slate?

Back