• Lambert

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a detailed look through the insta post hosted by MRJ with my daughter.

All based on assumption that Captain sits same place Cotch sat last year five seats from the left second row.

Of the major candidates:
Martin - number 4 on seat middle row 4 from left.
Lynch and Vlaustin - back row
Grimes- four from right second row
Edwards - 2nd from left second row
Lambert - 1st in left second row

The two Jack's unsighted in their seats, but.....

Jack Graham appears to be walking away from a seat in the middle area when they were breaking away from the photo.

You can see the arm of whoever is sitting next to Dusty, ie the Captain's spot in the second last insta clip. Arm doesn't look pale enough to be Jack R. You can also see the side of this person's head. Hair is brown and he has a fade cut if you look closely.

My daughter and I have concluded that if the Captain sits on Dimma's right it's Jack Graham.

With Dusty and Jack R as VCs.

Had a detailed look through the insta post hosted by MRJ with my daughter.

All based on assumption that Captain sits same place Cotch sat last year five seats from the left second row.

Of the major candidates:
Martin - number 4 on seat middle row 4 from left.
Lynch and Vlaustin - back row
Grimes- four from right second row
Edwards - 2nd from left second row
Lambert - 1st in left second row

The two Jack's unsighted in their seats, but.....

Jack Graham appears to be walking away from a seat in the middle area when they were breaking away from the photo.

You can see the arm of whoever is sitting next to Dusty, ie the Captain's spot in the second last insta clip. Arm doesn't look pale enough to be Jack R. You can also see the side of this person's head. Hair is brown and he has a fade cut if you look closely.

My daughter and I have concluded that if the Captain sits on Dimma's right it's Jack Graham.

With Dusty and Jack R as VCs.
Internet sleuthing level: 100

If Jack Graham is captain, may as well make Hugo Ralphsmith Vice Captain! Haha

The longer this waiting goes on the more I think its going to be Dusty, If it was anyone else I think it would have already been announced. Here we are just 2 weeks from the first practice match and no captain. For me if Martin wants the captaincy, its his, he's the right age, the best player and the face of the club.

I don’t think Jack Graham should be captain

Shedda is my man.
What a way too farewell a great era & career with our 1st indigenous Captain.
Wouldn't matter if it's for one year.Its not as if it's going to disrupt the side having 2 captains in 2yrs under these circumstances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Grimes was on the right of Dimma in the photos, which suggests most likely VC, but possibly captain. The last three years (didn't go back further) the captain has been on the left of Dimma with VC on the right. Looks like the back of Graham's head on the left. It's definitely not Riewoldt's.

EDIT: Here is the photo I'm referring to.

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 7.21.12 pm.png

Last edited:
Looks like Grimes was on the right of Dimma in the photos, which suggests most likely VC, but possibly captain. The last three years (didn't go back further) the captain has been on the left of Dimma with VC on the right. Looks like the back of Graham's head on the left. It's definitely not Riewoldt's.

EDIT: Here is the photo I'm referring to.

View attachment 1326617
That’s Cotchin mate for sure

ye looks slightly grey and not neat/fresh cut enough to be any of the young fellas

cotch confirmed 2022 captain
Cotchin said * this I’m going for another let’s troll our supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back