The Ride and The Outsiders

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope they don't bring out the blu ray version in a couple of months after everYone gets the dvd like they did with the GF

Got a ticket next Friday night at the Sun.
Anyone else going ?
Hopefully Sunday arvo - taking other half as an early birthday surprise and then dinner. They have no idea yet though so hope it works!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Of course I'll buy it anyway but will it screen on Foxtel at any point (even tv, or on the internet?)

Should screen at Hoyts Highpoint for a few special screenings.

Did you already get tickets? My uncle said he went to book for the morning session but they were sold out...
Yeah book tickets Monday I think. Chose the morning because when I booked there were bugger all decent seats in the later sessions.

I didn't expect it to be this popular haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already pre-ordered but was wondering when it would be sent out. Man November is so far away lol.
They did the same thing last year if you ordered Premiership memorabilia and merchandise via their website. They'll probably have it stocked in store beforehand - what's the bets? Whoever makes/distributes their DVDs merchandise do an average job tbh.

2.30pm tomorrow. Row C. The sore neck will be worth it.

Going to the same session. Balked at row C because of the sore neck potential; managed to get the last two tickets in Row K. Every session was at or nearing capacity when I booked a couple of days ago. Given the favourable reports, I’m glad I made the effort.

Just having a look now, they have added more sessions to the website. I'm going to the 7pm Friday session but I only remember there being four sessions on Friday, there is now seven sessions spread across the three cinemas.

A Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday session has also been added.

Demand is real high and if this is anything to go by, the DVDs (and hopefully Blu-rays) will be flying off the shelf.

Just got home, some random thoughts.

The Prelim will be the greatest Bulldog day of my life and still gives me tingles.
Bob is a legend but Dale Morris deserves a statue.
Squirrel has red, white and blue blood.
I wish Tom had Tonys ticker.
The Docs do a great job.

If you still doubt Bevo after watching this, then you can piss off and barrack for Stringer at his new club.

Just got home, some random thoughts.

The Prelim will be the greatest Bulldog day of my life and still gives me tingles.
Bob is a legend but Dale Morris deserves a statue.
Squirrel has red, white and blue blood.
I wish Tom had Tonys ticker.
The Docs do a great job.

If you still doubt Bevo after watching this, then you can piss off and barrack for Stringer at his new club.
so even the docs get a mention? That's good. They were underrated in their ability to get guys up to give us the best chance.

Subject matter aside (which is obviously the very definition of bliss), the doco is right up there among the best I’ve seen. The creators have done an amazing job.

For those of you who’ve been wondering whether to bother with the cinema experience, I say just commit to it - astonishing to experience cinema-goers spontaneously applaud at the end of the “mark this day down” game at the SCG. No doubt the DVD will be a wonderful memento and let you re-live cherished moments, but being surrounded by a bunch of fellow supporters was ace. [Not just supporters, by the way. Gia brought his kids along and they seemed to enjoyed seeing their dad on the big screen].

Those touting possible trade scenarios for Libba and Dahl have it wrong. So evident that their one-club intentions run deeper than even a well-made documentary can dress up. They bleed red, white and blue. A certain out-of-favour forward could well do with attending one of these sessions; it might just circumvent what sadly now seems inevitable.

It was not possible to walk out of the Sun Theatre without gushing optimism.

so even the docs get a mention? That's good. They were underrated in their ability to get guys up to give us the best chance.

Lots of snippets of interviews with Zimmer and Jake - the injury curse was a key part of the retelling. Suffice to say their positivity had a material impact on the outcome of 2016.

If it's possible, I'm even more excited for tomorrow night now. After such a crap year on the field, I'm glad I have two hours of joy to look forward to and the best part is we all know the ending!

If it's possible, I'm even more excited for tomorrow night now. After such a crap year on the field, I'm glad I have two hours of joy to look forward to and the best part is we all know the ending!

Just don't tell your missus you went to Yarraville for a happy ending ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back