Other The Rise and Fall of a Player Agent

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were a good player at UCLA, I made a run at you. I tried to get can't-miss NFL left tackle prospect Jonathan Ogden as a client, but he wouldn't take my money. He did, however, go with me to a Janet Jackson concert. My girlfriend got two tickets, and I told her, "Sorry, I need those tickets for J.O. He's a big Janet Jackson fan." Instead of going to the concert with my girlfriend, I went with a 6'9" guy who weighed more than 300 pounds and who screamed "Janet!" the whole night like a teenage girl.

Loving the read at the moment

Sports Illustrated is just my drug, any time I see an article posted on BF I just have to read it. Maybe I should buy an online subscription.

I'be subscribed to this service since the iPad came out...what makes it really cool is the format is written to take advantage of the iPad's functionality unlike some magazine electronic subscriptions which are just the printed version converted to pdf.

Well worth the investment mate.

I'be subscribed to this service since the iPad came out...what makes it really cool is the format is written to take advantage of the iPad's functionality unlike some magazine electronic subscriptions which are just the printed version converted to pdf.

Well worth the investment mate.

How much is it a month?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back