Werewolf The Rise of Multi-Wolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey vig you have a good read so far but if you’re wondering who to hit, have a crack at porps.

@Dapper Jong why did you claim so early?

I’ll tell you tomorrow

But surely by inviting the vig to hit you that night you would have just opened up yourself to dying on the second night.

But surely by inviting the vig to hit you that night you would have just opened up yourself to dying on the second night.

yep

Why would you want to discuss it here? Dap would know what he’s doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you want to discuss it here? Dap would know what he’s doing.

I need to check the timing of it but it would be a clever move for someone who seers as a Doctor and only has 1 vig to contend with. I dunno though.

Hey vig you have a good read so far but if you’re wondering who to hit, have a crack at porps.
Oh was hoping the miss last night was joining you

But the vig died. So if he did hit Dapper to try and join him, it didn't matter because he got killed.

I think that's plausible.

Unless I'm missing something there's 2 vigilantes, so one should still be left alive.

I thought the vig died a night earlier anyway so it's not as pertinent as I thought.

Just go to bed everyone

Oh was hoping the miss last night was joining you
Or he's the SK hence why the wolves missed a kill thinking he was the doctor.

Was prob frog that hit dapper and the other vig that landed the kill, I was hoping other way round wasn’t trying to accuse dap of anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back