Media The Rise (Of Qestosterone) And Fall Of Gym4Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow harassing teenagers and saying that consent is irrelevant... Disgusting

Do you actually know the difference between gym4life, the man who harrassed you, and Kdavva74, sentient vanilla?

You should.

Kdavva74 is getting weird af

I wasn't expecting this at all

I'll go chuck up a qooty-based media piece if it makes things seem normal again.

The Rise (Of Qestosterone) And Fall Of Gym4Life
Michael Qhiting & Nunez

Las Vegas. The city of dreams. That is, if you’re dreaming of drinking, gambling and *******.

While Vegas is famous for many things, none top their world class stadium and team of rabble rousers in the Bears.

A-group-of-bears-is-called-a-sloth..jpg

The Bears' forgot to pay their lawn mower.

Of the Bears is controversial ruckman gym4life .

herc1.jpg

Is there a manlier man?

Enter season 17. A young man with a huge future in the palm of his hands debuts for the Coney Island Warriors. He looked poised to dominate from the get go. The potential was limitless. An athletic freak of nature with arms that would make Hercules himself shutter in fear. There was interest from Major Hollywood producer’s wanting a piece of the gym4life pie. Women...well let’s just say they weren’t in short supply.

Children would sneak out of their homes and wait outside The Stadium In The Sky just hoping to catch a glimpse of a man they viewed as their hero.

The world was well and truly his oyster.

world_inside.jpg

Photo courtesy of NASA

But when things are going so right for one person, one can’t help and question if it’s really all sunshine and rainbows, or if there is a dark side to the glory.

ca38331224de11555841b7052aac530f.jpg

We'd like to thank our sponsors, The Empire

There would be nobody surprised when I share that things between myself and Gym4life haven’t been all that peachy, but as players often do, I assumed his persona was merely a reflection of his success on the Qooty field. After all, how can someone so talented not be respected in a competitive league such as the SFA?

I was dead wrong.

On Tuesday the 9th of October, I was contacted by a current Bears player who, with their blessing, has given me permission to share the exchange of Personal messages. With respect for those mentioned, certain names have been redacted.

Fargo-true-story.jpg

Anonymous:

09/10/18, 6:12 pm

Hey Nunez. Great game on the weekend, you rats are a good bunch!
Sorry about Gym4life, between us he’s been giving frustrating some of us too.
Have a good night and looking forward to the next game!

Nunez:

09/10/18, 6:28 PM

Hey *redacted*,

Mate I had a blast against you lot. It was a really fun week and actually enjoyed the banter with Gym4life all jokes aside. I can see how it could rub people the wrong way but that’s the fun of the game. Is he really rubbing some of the Bears the wrong way?!?

Thanks mate, me too!

Anonymous:

09/10/18, 7:12 PM

Hey!

Yea, I was speaking to *redacted* about him messaging Ant Bear about Sarah Smiles. It is embarassing and makes us look bad. Thinking about speaking to Josh about it too....

Nunez:

09/10/18, 8:03 PM

Oh wow, that was taken seriously? Tbh I assumed it was done with your team in the loop? I haven’t really interacted with *redacted* much but he seems like a good guy (for an Eagles supporter) lol.

Do you really think it’s worth messaging JoshWoodenSpoon about it though? Surely he was doing it in the spirit of the game/as banter or something?

Anonymous:

09/10/18, 8:24 PM

You don’t know him like we do, it’s actually embarassing how he’s acting... I think he’s obsessed with the persona and is becoming a real ass. I can’t believe the message he sent Sarah Smiles. Hes a good kid and pming something so rude to a 14 year old kid is not on... Sarah adds a lot to the league too which makes it worse...

Sorry to vent Nunez, lel. Just over it.

Nunez:

09/10/18, 8:29 PM

Oh wow, I didn’t realise it was that bad man... I don’t know the guy outside of our recent interaction but I wouldn’t have guessed he was that bad. I didn’t think the pm to SarahSmiles was in good spirit of the game but just assumed it was weak banter on his behalf lol.

I know you mentioned messaging Joshwoodenspoon, but what about messaging Gym4life about it and seeing what he thinks? Better to be open if you’ve got legit beef man.

Anonymous:

09/10/18, 8:54 PM

Yeah, your probably right. I am just over his bullshit lol... He’s become such a Dick. Me and *redacted* are seriously considering leaving the Bears if he’s still here next season lol. Any space at the rats? ;))

Nunez:

09/10/18, 9:12 PM

Think about it *redacted*. Legit drama isn’t worth it if you can avoid it.

Haha mate you and *redacted* are welcome. I will make Ant Bear take you both haha.

Off to bed mate, have a good night!.

Anonymous:

09/10/18, 9:16 PM

Hahaha. Night mate!

Anonymous:

10/10/18, 8:23 AM

Dudeee is he seriously following you around threads?!?!

Nunez:

10/10/18, 9:41 AM

Lol no, just a bit of banter. He’s a bit tedious though isn’t he?

Anonymous:

10/10/18, 9:52 AM

**** so over him. I think I’m going to take some time off SFA. Sick of his arrogance !!!
Not even going to message anyone about it. Josh probably wouldn’t do anything about it. Hes too nice!

Nunez:

10/10/18, 10:34 AM

Hey *redacted*,

Sorry for the late reply. Just at work.

Don’t leave man, I know he’s arrogant but that isn’t worth it.

I am actually in the process of writing an article about your team. I was going to do a similar article to the one about the Gumbies, not sure if you read it or not. Josh seems busy right now so haven’t been able to get all the interview stuff done. Maybe I can write more about Gym in a subtle way to call him out? Probably won’t be taken super seriously but may give you a laugh and take some of your worries away given I’m sure others will join in giving him s**t lol.

Let me know *redacted*

Anonymous:

10/10/18, 10:47 AM

Dude! That would be so good! How about you paste some of my messages? Haha he’d hate that. Would be ironic after what he did to Sarah LOL

Nunez:

10/10/18, 1:12 PM

Really? Maybe if you’re okay with it I can post the conversation and redact *redacted* and yourself? At least that way it’s out in the open and the dirty laundry will be aired. Joshwoodenspoon is a good dude and I’m sure he’ll Sus it out. Maybe still message him about it?

Anonymous:

10/10/18, 1:37 PM

Hahah yes man do it! I don’t even care anymore and would show him what his team mates think!
Do you mean message dick4life or Josh?

Nunez:

10/10/18, 2:42 PM

Lol, alright mate if you’re happy for me to I will.

I reckon message Joshwoodenspoon about it though. He should know how you and *redacted* feel given you’re thinking of leaving because of him. It’s a s**t situation man.

Will post it this afternoon.

Anonymous:

10/10/18, 3:02 PM

Sweet!!!!!!

92603%20EB%20End%20of%20Transmission%20on%20black%20lg.jpg

On field, gym4life dominates. His stats speak for themselves. His DT average influences every game he’s in.

Off the field, there is tension. There is anger. There is the worry of a SFA player who thinks he’s bigger than the league.

Gym4life had it all. How the mighty have fallen.

IMG_0677.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I shared the contents of this thread in hopes gym4life would reach out to his team and fix glaring issues. Nobody should feel they have to leave their own team because of another person's behaviour and gym4life has proven he only cares about himself.

He's an over rated ruckman too!

I shared the contents of this thread in hopes gym4life would reach out to his team and fix glaring issues. Nobody should feel they have to leave their own team because of another person's behaviour and gym4life has proven he only cares about himself.

He's an over rated ruckman too!
At the same time, the onus is on those you've spoken to to actually speak to gym4life directly about their concerns and not discuss it with players from other teams. Handy skill to learn for the real world, kids.

At the same time, the onus is on those you've spoken to to actually speak to gym4life directly about their concerns and not discuss it with players from other teams. Handy skill to learn for the real world, kids.

Sorry, but what does it say about your culture if they're too afraid to come forward?

So far all I've seen is jokes. Not one person in your team wants to publically address it. Very telling.

Sorry, but what does it say about your culture if they're too afraid to come forward?

So far all I've seen is jokes. Not one person in your team wants to publically address it. Very telling.
It's fair to question the culture. That said, if this were a genuine real life issue involving my kids, I would be telling them to speak their mind to the person they have the problem with first. If that doesn't work, you go up a level (in the Sweet FA context, this would be the captain).

I enjoy gym4life's posting, he's clearly the antagonist of the team, and from what he has told us the PM sent to SarahSmiles was far from abuse.

Hmm well the 3 people who sent the PMs clearly don't. If that's not a culture problem I don't know what is.

Learn how to write a believable PM mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back