Media The Rise (Of Qestosterone) And Fall Of Gym4Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Your replies are noticeably slower now that you can't immediately jump on 'you're unoriginal and you make s**t up' Nunez.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
You need to seek professional help.

Bears club history needs doing!

Nah I work night shifts now. Tomorrow is my first day of seven off!

Your replies are noticeably slower now that you can't immediately jump on 'you're unoriginal and you make s**t up' Nunez.

Want me to send you a photo of my breakfast that I'm currently cooking? * mate calm down.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Want me to send you a photo of my breakfast that I'm currently cooking? **** mate calm down.

You can't be the next BRAB without having a swift response time. Up your game.

Oh yeah?

Except you failed to show you wrong the different title was, and the fact my PM I was dated. But your use of the red paintbrush was very well done.

Lol, you've missed the point completely. The point was about how easy it is to redact certain things from a PM/post to paint a narrative in a certain light.

I'm glad you appreciated my brush work though ;)

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Lol, you've missed the point completely. The point was about how easy it is to redact certain things from a PM/post to paint a narrative in a certain light.

I'm glad you appreciated my brush work though ;)

Look, you can argue the source. Even if they didn't say it to me it's pretty easy to come to the same conclusion they did. The Swamprats used to have an abundance of leaders and now have no one willing to step up. Says a little bit about the club. You've done well to deflect from that. But congrats on being the next captain! Because I turned it down.

How did I miss this shitfight?
Also, Why don't people PM me. This makes me feel sad :(
Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 9.44.48 am.png

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Look, you can argue the source. Even if they didn't say it to me it's pretty easy to come to the same conclusion they did. The Swamprats used to have an abundance of leaders and now have no one willing to step up. Says a little bit about the club. You've done well to deflect from that. But congrats on being the next captain! Because I turned it down.

Once again, you've redacted literally half the PM - that is not a deflection etc, that is stone cold fact.

Your second comment is also wrong given one big belief we have at the Rats is having 22 leaders. That isn't always on the Qooty field but if you'd actually seen how supportive and close our team is behind closed doors, you'd realise that statement is not only a belief, but a reality.

We let our next captain go for the greater good and now Ant Bear and co are working hard in developing our next leaders. Nobody is going to deny losing Dingster threw a spanner in the works, but we are backing each other and backing ourselves in to storm home this pre season and come season 27 and we need to vote on a captain, I'm confident Ant Bear's leadership and development plans will have proven to be his greatest legacy.

s**t, sorry, that doesn't fit your half assed, copy cat Qooty journalism does it :(

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Once again, you've redacted literally half the PM - that is not a deflection etc, that is stone cold fact.

Your second comment is also wrong given one big belief we have at the Rats is having 22 leaders. That isn't always on the Qooty field but if you'd actually seen how supportive and close our team is behind closed doors, you'd realise that statement is not only a belief, but a reality.

We let our next captain go for the greater good and now Ant Bear and co are working hard in developing our next leaders. Nobody is going to deny losing Dingster threw a spanner in the works, but we are backing each other and backing ourselves in to storm home this pre season and come season 27 and we need to vote on a captain, I'm confident Ant Bear's leadership and development plans will have proven to be his greatest legacy.

s**t, sorry, that doesn't fit your half assed, copy cat Qooty journalism does it :(

Being a captain is more than just the vague concept of leadership you droll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your second comment is also wrong given one big belief we have at the Rats is having 22 leaders. That is always on the Qooty field and posting wise

We let a washed out hack that we didn't need go. I'm not confident Ant Bear's leadership and development plans will have proven to be his greatest legacy.

s**t, sorry, that does fit your half assed, copy cat Qooty journalism does it :(
Fixed it for kdavva74

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Define what you think a captain should be.

A captain needs to have the willingness and time to run a club. Organise everything, facilitate and recruit new players, make rookies feel welcome, crack in with banter but stay above the crap. As far as I can see Ant Bear does everything, stats, Best & Fairest, everything. Doesn't even have a vice captain. It's pretty easy to tell who is gonna be a captain of a club. BLERN was a shining example. At the Swamprats, there's no one.

Stop ruining my shitfight and go away please.
You tagged me into this. You started this. I like you you're a good bloke and we seem to be friends outside of the SFA. But your media is s**t and I'm merely sticking up for my team whilst disproving your "real PM's"

Doesn't even have a vice captain. It's pretty easy to tell who is gonna be a captain of a club. BLERN was a shining example.
:( You didn't know the BLERN I did. Keep his name out of your pathetic rookie mouth.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
You tagged me into this. You started this. I like you you're a good bloke and we seem to be friends outside of the SFA. But your media is s**t and I'm merely sticking up for my team whilst disproving your "real PM's"

Mate, it was a well-researched, well-presented, well-written and relevant media piece, it just negatively affected you so of course you don't like it.

Being a captain is more than just the vague concept of leadership you droll.

No s**t Sherlock. Did you miss "development plans"?

You're either failing to comprehend a basic sentence or clutching at straws because I've completely destroyed your lame thread and frankly have made the league realise that you're willing to lie and plagiarize in order to stay in the frame for the EKA which frankly you'd be fast falling from being favourite given your recent slump in post quality.

Mate, it was a well-researched, well-presented, well-written and relevant media piece, it just negatively affected you so of course you don't like it.
What? I dislike pieces of media which have nothing to do with me. It's a blatant copy of Nunez's piece down to the fabricated PMs and it's just a desperate EKA grab. Only thing you did was put in less effort than he did.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
No s**t Sherlock. Did you miss "development plans"?

You're either failing to comprehend a basic sentence or clutching at straws because I've completely destroyed your lame thread and frankly have made the league realise that you're willing to lie and plagiarize in order to stay in the frame for the EKA which frankly you'd be fast falling from being favourite given your recent slump in post quality.

It's sad that the only way you can compete is to try and drag others down. I'm striving to do my best and lift my teammates around me. You'll find I'm a very gracious guy when it comes to giving a hand to opposition players. Maybe you should try and adopt a similar attitude instead of being so militant.

For what it's worth I think you'll definitely be fighting for 3rd in the EKA with TheInjuryFactory, gonna be very hard to split you two. :)

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
What? I dislike pieces of media which have nothing to do with me. It's a blatant copy of Nunez's piece down to the fabricated PMs and it's just a desperate EKA grab. Only thing you did was put in less effort than he did.

I know you're 14 and all but learn to read will you?

I know you're 14 and all but learn to read will you?
I've read every single post in this thread none of them prove your point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back