Media The Rise (Of Qestosterone) And Fall Of Gym4Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, it was a well-researched, well-presented, well-written and relevant media piece, it just negatively affected you so of course you don't like it.

It wasn't poorly written, but when you've copied a thread against your team mate a week prior, you lose all journalistic integrity.

It is no more relevant than your media career.

I've read every single post in this thread none of them prove your point.

For one, wrong thread buddy, and two, my thread has nothing to do with two posters clashing. If I wanted to, I could have written my media piece without my source. I chose to add it in. Either way, the point made in that piece stands. Or did it offend you you're not ready to captain a club?

You can't be the next BRAB without having a swift response time. Up your game.

Woah, are you suggesting that he’s not allowed to eat?

Bloody hell, for shame!!!

It is no more relevant than your media career.

I'm the most prolific media performer of S26. Very irrelevant.

It's sad that the only way you can compete is to try and drag others down. I'm striving to do my best and lift my teammates around me. You'll find I'm a very gracious guy when it comes to giving a hand to opposition players. Maybe you should try and adopt a similar attitude instead of being so militant.

For what it's worth I think you'll definitely be fighting for 3rd in the EKA with TheInjuryFactory, gonna be very hard to split you two. :)

LOL mate, you've plagiarized and lied, now you're getting upset I've called you out?

If you want some genuine advice on how to post media without copying others, I'd be happy to help you. You're a nice guy but by no way does that disqualify you from criticism when you've obviously lied and copied your way into another media thread. It's not good enough from someone who can do better tbh.

Mate, you're like a bunny nothing you say or do scares or impresses anyone.

I'm not trying to scare or impress you. I'm just intrigued as to why you guys are scampering so much. When this thread came out, we defended gym4life, asked once within the club if no one had any issues and then moved on. You guys refuse to admit there's a leadership problem at the club which will continue to take its toll on your captain until he walks away from the game.

I'm the most prolific media performer of S26. Very irrelevant.

You're all quantity mate. There is definitely some quality there, but if you base your media game plan on throwing several pieces of s**t and hoping something sticks then you're bound to succeed in areas.

I genuinely mean it when I say you've got great potential to post strong articles and opinion pieces, but you've got to get original and not copy others. Find your own scoop or story and run with it. I believe in you!

LOL mate, you've plagiarized and lied, now you're getting upset I've called you out?

If you want some genuine advice on how to post media without copying others, I'd be happy to help you. You're a nice guy but by no way does that disqualify you from criticism when you've obviously lied and copied your way into another media thread. It's not good enough from someone who can do better tbh.

I didn't say I was upset, just that I was sad you act like this.

I'm not trying to scare or impress you. I'm just intrigued as to why you guys are scampering so much. When this thread came out, we defended gym4life, asked once within the club if no one had any issues and then moved on. You guys refuse to admit there's a leadership problem at the club which will continue to take its toll on your captain until he walks away from the game.
Because there is no problem. The bond between our posters is stronger than the bond between any other clubs. We all like Ant Bear despite the facade we put on. We give each other feedback regarding posting and media. We function better than many clubs in the league. And literally no-one is worried about next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because there is no problem. The bond between our posters is stronger than the bond between any other clubs. We all like Ant Bear despite the facade we put on. We give each other feedback regarding posting and media. We function better than many clubs in the league. And literally no-one is worried about next season.

Mate, you're not even looking at the problem. I did not once question the fact you guys are tight knit. I questioned the fact Ant Bear has to continue to captain when he wants to step down.

Another lie. You've already gifted us the PM you based your aritcle off is floored but I directly acknowledged your point with this post:

Once again, you've redacted literally half the PM - that is not a deflection etc, that is stone cold fact.

Your second comment is also wrong given one big belief we have at the Rats is having 22 leaders. That isn't always on the Qooty field but if you'd actually seen how supportive and close our team is behind closed doors, you'd realise that statement is not only a belief, but a reality.

We let our next captain go for the greater good and now Ant Bear and co are working hard in developing our next leaders. Nobody is going to deny losing Dingster threw a spanner in the works, but we are backing each other and backing ourselves in to storm home this pre season and come season 27 and we need to vote on a captain, I'm confident Ant Bear's leadership and development plans will have proven to be his greatest legacy.

s**t, sorry, that doesn't fit your half assed, copy cat Qooty journalism does it :(

Of course, you had no response and instead keep clutching at straws.

Boy it must suck to post such a bad media piece that has been so easy disproven.

Mate, you're not even looking at the problem. I did not once question the fact you guys are tight knit. I questioned the fact Ant Bear has to continue to captain when he wants to step down.
You and I both have no evidence that he wants to step down. Now you're just bluffing.

What are you doing here? Aren't you meant to go missing for days on end? :rolleyes:
He's about to go send him your pics in our breakfast PM and he'll be off.

Boy it must suck to post such a bad media piece that has been so easy disproven.

You can keep claiming that mate but the logic is pretty sound, that's what happens when you do your research and write well. Almost like I put together a good media piece? Go back to announcing your own resigning Noonz.

You and I both have no evidence that he wants to step down. Now you're just bluffing.

Let's stop beating around the bush. He offered me captaincy next season. He offered a rival rookie his own job. Still reckon he doesn't want to step down?

Let's stop beating around the bush. He offered me captaincy next season. He offered a rival rookie his own job. Still reckon he doesn't want to step down?
Yes, we all know this. He told us because he trusts us. Like a functional club should be we are transparent with our plans.

You can keep claiming that mate but the logic is pretty sound, that's what happens when you do your research and write well. Almost like I put together a good media piece? Go back to announcing your own resigning Noonz.

The logic isn't sound at all. The fact is we let our next captain in Dingster go for the greater good of the league and now Ant Bear is developing the leadership and captaincy duties with the entire leadership group. This is literally what every club would do.

Your media piece is both built on a lie and plagiarism. You've embarassed yourself mate.

Yes, we all know this. He told us because he trusts us. Like a functional club should be we are transparent with our plans.

Literally just disproved your entire past hour of argument because you know my source is true and you know he does want to step down. Well done, took 1 step forwards and about 7 backwards bud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back