"The Rise of the Melbourne Foootball Club"

Remove this Banner Ad

After our chaotic footy, it got me thinking.
This would've been Simon Goodwin on Friday night.
View attachment 559776
I’d forgotten about this aspect of the commentary.

I’ve enjoyed watching the replay several times now but I’d forgotten the chaos bit.

Also a disturbing trend has kicked off on channel 7 where everyone is “asking the question”. Ugh. At one point Harmes was asking the question of Shiel then Burgoyne cut off the answer with a question, then the whole Melbourne team united to ask a question.

Im going to make it an ask a question drinking game on Saturday. I’ll be surprised if I’m conscious for the second half.

I’d forgotten about this aspect of the commentary.

I’ve enjoyed watching the replay several times now but I’d forgotten the chaos bit.

Also a disturbing trend has kicked off on channel 7 where everyone is “asking the question”. Ugh. At one point Harmes was asking the question of Shiel then Burgoyne cut off the answer with a question, then the whole Melbourne team united to ask a question.

Im going to make it an ask a question drinking game on Saturday. I’ll be surprised if I’m conscious for the second half.
'Ask the Question' should go on a Channel 7 AFL Bingo board along with Wowee and Bruce going, Viney, Viney, Viney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back