Media The Rise of Yakker - Fisherman to Mount Buller Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

This is truly an honour. I dribbled on enough in the team thread but thanks cats2rise , the LG and the wider playing group. It’s an honour and a privilege that I won’t take for granted.

This is truly an honour. I dribbled on enough in the team thread but thanks cats2rise , the LG and the wider playing group. It’s an honour and a privilege that I won’t take for granted.
I will remember to quote this when you * up a team sheet, miss a submission, or select RodneyDangerfield . Whichever comes first.

Haha this team going to suck forever now.
No mate we didn’t sign you you stupid head. Making an early run on S26’s Flathead on the season hey?

TJASTA you have stiff competition if you wanna go B2B

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mate we didn’t sign you you stupid head. Making an early run on S26’s Flathead on the season hey?

TJASTA you have stiff competition if you wanna go B2B

Haha you childish brat.

Will be the the last nail in this s**t clubs coffin, I will make sure to piss on the grave.

Haha you childish brat.

Will be the the last nail in this s**t clubs coffin, I will make sure to piss on the grave.
Thank you for your application to join Mt Buller however we respectfully decline. We wish you the best in your SFA endeavours :D

Thank you for your application to join Mt Buller however we respectfully decline. We wish you the best in your SFA endeavours :D

You would hand the captaincy over to me if I joined.

You would hand the captaincy over to me if I joined.

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
One and one make two, two and one make three
IT WAS DESTINY!!!!

Freaking fantastic Yakker! When I first entered the SFA and the match thread against the Demons, I honestly thought you were the captain at first, which goes to show that you were exhibiting those leadership skills already. #flatheadsforever

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
One and one make two, two and one make three
IT WAS DESTINY!!!!

Freaking fantastic Yakker! When I first entered the SFA and the match thread against the Demons, I honestly thought you were the captain at first, which goes to show that you were exhibiting those leadership skills already. #flatheadsforever
Thanks PPY, lovely sentiments.

Haha you childish brat.

Who do you play for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back