Media The Rise of Yakker - Fisherman to Mount Buller Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

All,

Today marks the day the transformation is complete - Yakker has transformed from a simpleton who used to fish for Magikarp on his crappy rod, but now stands before us all as the Mount Buller Captain for Season 26 onwards.

His rise through the Sweet FA has been meteoric, as his value in the league continues to increase.

After a quiet start, Yakker capped off a brilliant debut season in S24 to win the EKA, and has continued on with a brilliant S25, which is likely to end in an All-SFA honour and various other individual awards.

All are welcome to celebrate this occasion.

I for one welcome our new fisherman overlord. I'd like to remind him as an overrated Sweet FA personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in his underground sugar caves.

He may not be perfect, but he is the best captain Mount Buller have.

For now.

Congrats to Yakker, long live the Demon king!

You fool! You were meant to say that he has evolved into a might Gyrados after climbing up the waterfall to the very top of Mount Buller!

But congrats, Yakker! Well done on being a Captain!
Please. The evolution to Gyrados will be complete if he becomes a premiership captain.

For now he is only MBD captain. It’s like learning a new move that isn’t really all that helpful.

Please. The evolution to Gyrados will be complete if he becomes a premiership captain.

For now he is only MBD captain. It’s like learning a new move that isn’t really all that helpful.

So in other words... he's learnt Tackle! A valuable skill to have in the Sweet FA.

That also means he's Level 15, five more to go before evolution!

Yakker i thank you for all the help and assistance you have given me this season.

You are a very very worthy captain. Congrats to you on you new role. If i can ever return the favour of assistance that you have offered me during my rookie season. Dont hesitate to ask.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarkyn_24 do we approve of this appointment? My next post is depending on your reply.
I believe Yak is the right man to lead us, but I never rubber stamped his appointment before cats2rise made the media release.

So I approve but I didn’t approve.

Well deserved Yakker, excited to see what you do with the club! I can only hope sante isn’t involved with teamsheet posting.
Please. #sacksmartys is the original and greatest of these movements.

I believe Yak is the right man to lead us, but I never rubber stamped his appointment before cats2rise made the media release.

So I approve but I didn’t approve.
Dear Yakker, you are one confusing mofo. You're perfect for the job. :thumbsu:

Embrace your coup

Well deserved Yakker, excited to see what you do with the club! I can only hope sante isn’t involved with teamsheet posting.

Please. #sacksmartys is the original and greatest of these movements.

You're lucky to get a post like here after not replying to my well wishes the other day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back