The RnW Award

Remove this Banner Ad

When I saw Cripps score part way through the second quarter I immediately thought of this trade.
He got something like 11 handballs and 2 free kicks against in the second half, lel

Basically what it was like owning Crouch in 2017 before the byes, Crouch would be on 55-80 at HT, crawls to an 80-110

Think one game for example he was on 65 at HT, ended up on 89

I thought Taranto to Libba had potential to be up there in this award...now it's a formality that I'll have 2 strong entries in this award. Imagine trading out 2 top 8 mids in the first 4 rounds, after you were good enough to pick them as top 8 mids from the start! Only myself to blame, team name is scarily accurate this year

Still "in the red" but Rocky makes ground again this week :fire:. Now only 100 points lost on the Cripps trade :thumbsu:
Will be interesting to monitor this throughout the year. If the cumulative difference in points is better than -42 at the end of the year than I consider the trade a resounding success. It would mean that in the 21 rounds after I made that trade, Cripps averages just 2 points more than Rocky. If the final cumulative difference is -63, then Cripps averages 3 more than Rocky...still a huge success given I got 190k from that trade.
Finally, if Rocky does the unthinkable and actually scores more than Cripps from round 3 onwards....I request Bandicoot to eat his hat!

1556460049984.png

Trading midpricers to midpricers just never works normally

Bell to Young last year for me was a warning for everyone

If you want to bring in a performing midpricer then try and get there via rookies/expensive rookies

Even say round 3/4 trade an underperforming expensive premium for a performing, but cheaper premium, extra cash goes to upgrading a dud expensive rookie to performing midpricer

Taranto/Sheed to Libba is pretty bad for mine, would've got there from a Cousins type

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still "in the red" but Rocky makes ground again this week :fire:. Now only 100 points lost on the Cripps trade :thumbsu:
Will be interesting to monitor this throughout the year. If the cumulative difference in points is better than -42 at the end of the year than I consider the trade a resounding success. It would mean that in the 21 rounds after I made that trade, Cripps averages just 2 points more than Rocky. If the final cumulative difference is -63, then Cripps averages 3 more than Rocky...still a huge success given I got 190k from that trade.
Finally, if Rocky does the unthinkable and actually scores more than Cripps from round 3 onwards....I request Bandicoot to eat his hat!

View attachment 664146
Well this little experiment was fun. Cripps could end it this weekend, 150 on the cards for him.

I like to think of it as smart cash generation.
Makes it feel better.
Get gawn cheaper, get Hoff cheaper, rob makes money.
Haha

It's a nice theory

But I've consulted princess world's conspiring against me Bradkli and we've agreed it's still only Silver medal worthy

Libba to Answerth? Answerth sux and will be dropt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back