The Robodebt Royal Commission

Remove this Banner Ad

After all the bravado and bullshit he came out with at the time, stripped of office he's just pathetic. A textbook bully.

Yeah, "outraged" at how his comment about how "people would be found and jailed" was reported. Funny, I don't recall him saying anything at the time about it only applying to people committing deliberate fraud. ******* campaigner.

Yeah, "outraged" at how his comment about how "people would be found and jailed" was reported. Funny, I don't recall him saying anything at the time about it only applying to people committing deliberate fraud. ******* campaigner.
Particularly given the nature of the production. The story was given to ACA to prove how tough they were and it's not totally beyond of the bounds of imagination that given the circumstances it was at least part scripted by some slimy Young Lib alum like Bruce Lehrmann.

Tudge says he was "laser focussed" for "all my waking hours" on fixing Robodebt.

Wasn't he spending half his time ploughing his press secretary?
A good Baptist like him, being an adulterous coward and a bully to poor people?

That doesn't sound very Christian now, does it?

To be fair, he was mostly involved in the cover-up and not the set-up. Don't know if it's worse, because he was being told people were dying and his response was to bully them in the national media, hide all the misdeeds and promote only the "crackdown".

Turns out the adulterous coward was good at hiding misdeeds. I wonder how many phones this guy was running. Note during the Royal Commission that on some of the evidence, Miller was using his personal email address rather than his work one.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tudge is another graduate of the Scott Morrison School of Blame Shifting and Deniability.

I was a junior Minister ...... I was only the Minister for two months ....... Decisions were made by others ...... etc.
Surely all politicians have learned all they need to say in these enquiries is "i dont recall" and it goes away...

Personally I'd like to see Tudge in a locked room with his hands tied behind his back, wearing a blindfold and his mouth taped.

And one family member of each victim who took their own life in the same room.

With a baseball bat.

Tudge can't see what's coming, but even when it arrives, he can't stop it, and no one will hear him.

Just like his victims.

Fn3jQhTakAE_SNF

A lot of good will come out of this.

The politicisation of the public service needs to end for a start and this royal commission will kill the "unelected officials" folly the Liberals have been running with for a while now.

That's the bare minimum along with the disbanding of the AAT.

I just cant comprehend how:

Stealing $2M = 1 year jail time
Losing $2B = keep job

It defies logic.

1675385056615.png

A $1m taxpayer funded contract for Australia's largest accountancy firm PwC to review the RoboDebt scheme was halted by the Dept of Human Services just days before a report was to be presented after PwC verbally reported that it had found flaws in the scheme. And yet the senior PwC partner in charge of the review is unable to recall the conversation that led to the cancellation of the contract, why the already completed report was not presented to DHS nor explain why no written evidence of the cancellation exists.

PwC partner Shane West looking as dodgy AF here. Looking a lot like they were part of a dirty laundry operation for the Morrison Government trying to cover up any evidence that the scheme was flawed.

Commissioner suggests there’s been a “nod & a wink” between the DHS & PwC. Shane West doesn’t deny it. He just “can’t recall”. FMD.

And comes on top of last week's revelation that some PwC partners and staff had leaked confidential information obtained while advising the government on budget measures.

Surely this mob has to be blacklisted from any taxpayer funded work in the future and ALL recent government contracts with the Big 4 closely scrutinised for similar behaviour?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back