Werewolf The Rogue Multi-Wolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not? Plenty of lazy votes in there. My opinion of course but the reason for voting for him wasn't that persuasive as far as I am concerned and plenty were happy to jump on.

With Jmoo we have someone who may have made a fake claim... Not too sure about the MWPP images to be honest because that is what got my mind thinking.

The jmoo vote is baseless from what I can see.

At least there was something extraordinarily suspicious with 3KZ's vote and the only thing I could rationalise it with was a blackmail, of which there is no role that can do this.

At least there was something extraordinarily suspicious with 3KZ's vote and the only thing I could rationalise it with was a blackmail, of which there is no role that can do this.
3KZ is Football - What is your reasoning?

Fair enough. I'm not seeing but it is early and we don't a lot to go on. It is not like I am the seer.

He claimed some weird role and now wont explain himself. Seems more sus to me than 3kz voting for some random when 10 other people did the same thing.

jmoo wan please explain your role if you are WC

I'm more interested in people trying to get 3KZ off the chain and I'm holding firm.

Two or three games ago I made the point that 3KZ had to be evil as he wouldn't acknowledge my accusations on him whereas when he's good he's very quick to bite back or accuse me of being evil. He ended up evil. My gut is similar now.

I'm more interested in people trying to get 3KZ off the chain and I'm holding firm.

Two or three games ago I made the point that 3KZ had to be evil as he wouldn't acknowledge my accusations on him whereas when he's good he's very quick to bite back or accuse me of being evil. He ended up evil. My gut is similar now.
Multi lynch? MWPP LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see how you would think that too. He has definitely restrained himself. Happy to admit I was wrong if it comes down to it.

3kz sorry SM

I can see how you would think that too. He has definitely restrained himself. Happy to admit I was wrong if it comes down to it.

Here's the thing mate, he's been the leading vote for most of the day and not once defended himself with any urgency.

Almost like a PM has said "let's see if we can get you off this". It doesn't read well to me.

Here's the thing mate, he's been the leading vote for most of the day and not once defended himself with any urgency.

Almost like a PM has said "let's see if we can get you off this". It doesn't read well to me.
Im still getting my head around this game but last time I got accused of being evil when I was actually vig and I defended myself and people voted me off for defending myself because defending myself seemed evil. So Im not entirely sold on your logic

Im still getting my head around this game but last time I got accused of being evil when I was actually vig and I defended myself and people voted me off for defending myself because defending myself seemed evil. So Im not entirely sold on your logic

Well firstly that was your first game and you didn't have a history of how you play, secondly if you'd actually claimed vig you would have been fine. There's a difference between saying you're not evil or saying you're a role. There's also a difference between defending yourself and not at all (and letting others do it for you), which is what 3KZ is doing.

Well firstly that was your first game and you didn't have a history of how you play, secondly if you'd actually claimed vig you would have been fine. There's a difference between saying you're not evil or saying you're a role. There's also a difference between defending yourself and not at all (and letting others do it for you), which is what 3KZ is doing.
Fair call!

3KZ

SM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back