Prediction The Roll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright alright sorry. I feel bad for saying it.

No probs mate. It's going to be a great week and another win coming up on Sunday.

The Roll continues...

Keep on rollin' baby
You know what time it is
durst-fred-photo-xl-fred-durst-6209268.jpg

I just saw bucks in my dream about 5 minutes ago.

I was at my apartment building and I turned around and it magically turned to be the MCG members store and Buckley was there in front of a camera man with Eddie and I screamed out to him "GO BUCKS ,CARN THE PIES" and he smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Then I remember seeing him hug joffa.

The roll is well and truly on.

This week is just % booster...let the goodtimes roll...

I hate this thinking. The Bears are getting pilloried in the press for their ineptitude and that sort of shoit always galvanises a club. Think this will be a very hard fought game.

be the bigger man Jmac.. be the bigger man

I thought my post was quite restrained given the nonsense he was posting in the game day thread. Interesting that he hasn't "shown his face" since Saturday night...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought my post was quite restrained given the nonsense he was posting in the game day thread. Interesting that he hasn't "shown his face" since Saturday night...
I for one enjoyed your post after reading the flotsam in the gameday thread. #RollingPies

You are not being unreasonable. You have every right to feel the urge to respond as you wish. I'm just suggesting you don't need to go there.
In these forum conflict situations, just ask yourself.. what would doodles do?

You are not being unreasonable. You have every right to feel the urge to respond as you wish. I'm just suggesting you don't need to go there.

Very true mate, I will take your advice on board.
It is hard not to respond to someone calling you out in a game day thread for posting support for the coach. I actually believe he was disappointed we won, and that's not right (IMO).

Very true mate, I will take your advice on board.
It is hard not to respond to someone calling you out in a game day thread for posting support for the coach. I actually believe he was disappointed we won, and that's not right (IMO).

He should be called for the crap he posted doodles98........I was going to do it when I got home from the game but watching the replay was so much more enjoyable!

Wanting your team to lose is pathetic.........then again Jesse has a sore heart(ham)string at the moment!

Here, I made you a thing! My 100% free, all expenses paid, not a cent owing gift to you. Hopefully this helps you share your valuable advice.
BMMRDJ1.jpg

He should be called for the crap he posted doodles98........I was going to do it when I got home from the game but watching the replay was so much more enjoyable!

Wanting your team to lose is pathetic.........then again Jesse has a sore heart(ham)string at the moment!
I thought you were all against posters calling out other posters and getting into personal stoushes with them. ?? Wast that they advice you gave me regarding Jasper? What will it accomplish for Jmac to spend ten minutes of his life or so bitching with fellow supporters?

love it. thanks mate.. how do I copy and save it for future use?
Right click and select save if your on a computer. If you're on a phone just long press on the screen and select save. If you want to post it you'll need to right click or long press and select "copy image URL" and then hit the little picture symbol then paste the address in the box that pops up. If that's too difficult just quote me and i'll magically appear and spread the joy.

I thought you were all against posters calling out other posters and getting into personal stoushes with them. ?? Wast that they advice you gave me regarding Jasper? What will it accomplish for Jmac to spend ten minutes of his life or so bitching with fellow supporters?

Agree I did mate, but he was relentless on jmac IMO.......if I am not mistaken I told Gimpy to pull his head in that night as he started getting in on the act also. Maybe the Vodkas clouded my judgment in the first and second quarter.

Anyway we won the game and as they say winners are grinners!

Right click and select save if your on a computer. If you're on a phone just long press on the screen and select save. If you want to post it you'll need to right click or long press and select "copy image URL" and then hit the little picture symbol then paste the address in the box that pops up. If that's too difficult just quote me and i'll magically appear and spread the joy.
OK. Will seem weird if I post it myself anyway. But I think you should only use it to interject when there is a big shitfight on the board though. Not willy nilly... will start to lose the poignancy of the message of peace and love if you do that.

OK. Will seem weird if I post it myself anyway. But I think you should only use it to interject when there is a big shitfight on the board though. Not willy nilly... will start to lose the poignancy of the message of peace and love if you do that.
I agree, it's going into the "only-on-rare-ocassions-where-people-are-not-treating-eachother-excellently" kit bag. This is now my favourite thread. #PiesRoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back