The Romain Grosjean bonehead driver of the week nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Webber wins this week.

532117_10200364273183544_1419088308_n.jpg

Does Grosjean reclaim his award this week or is Chilton the (un)lucky one?

Chilton could've been accidental, nobody would move across on someone like that at Monaco unless you're Senna and it's Prost. Probably just didn't realise he was there.

Chilton wouldn't have been so far left if he didn't know Pastor was there. Mirrors are there for a reason.
My vote though goes to the gp2 driver for that massive first lap pileup he caused. Very poor driving.

Chilton wouldn't have been so far left if he didn't know Pastor was there. Mirrors are there for a reason.
My vote though goes to the gp2 driver for that massive first lap pileup he caused. Very poor driving.

Ceccotto? He's been a massive pest for the past two seasons.

Grosjean wins this one though.

a) He's not a rookie driver
b) Ricciardo was far more visible than Maldonado
c) The award is named after him for a reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ceccotto? He's been a massive pest for the past two seasons.

Grosjean wins this one though.

a) He's not a rookie driver
b) Ricciardo was far more visible than Maldonado
c) The award is named after him for a reason

Yeah Ceccotto blanked on his name. Watching it again isn't as bad but as some of his other incidents.
Romain is just plain dangerous. I don't blame Brundle for bringing up Lotus' third driver as a potential replacement.

Yeah Ceccotto blanked on his name. Watching it again isn't as bad but as some of his other incidents.
Romain is just plain dangerous. I don't blame Brundle for bringing up Lotus' third driver as a potential replacement.

There was discussion about Ceccotto saying that of the things to be banned for, the Monaco crash was actually not the worst thing he did. He got a slap on the wrist for deliberately running another driver off the track in Malaysia.

There was discussion about Ceccotto saying that of the things to be banned for, the Monaco crash was actually not the worst thing he did. He got a slap on the wrist for deliberately running another driver off the track in Malaysia.

Just watched that then absolutely disgusting. As well as the incident in Barcelona. Would not want to be anywhere near him on track.

I'm trying to think how many times Paul Tracy and Sebastian Bourdais would won this, had the thread been around 10 years ago.

Bummer,forgot to nominate Bourdais last week when he punted Will Power and caused a 10 car pile-up on a re-start.
Then Power cops a reprimand for the rest of the year because he thre his gloves at Bourdais car :rolleyes:

I think this guy takes it for this week.

I wonder if that was the same Ferrari 458 who crashed into a tyre barrier in the last few hours when one of the lead cars was tring to get by him.He was clearly not paying attention and forgot to brake and drove straight into the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back