Competitions The Roo Rumble- The NMBF Draft Supercoach League

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi All

As discussed in blackshadow 's SC thread I have started a draft (elite) version of supercoach for the board.

There are 18 slots to fill and this league is a keeper league, which means once we draft a player he's ours until we trade him or he retires (assuming we go around in future years.

We will need to agree on a time for the draft.

I had a further idea, I was thinking if we all put in a certain amount of money each we could set aside a portion for prize money and use the rest to either player sponsor someone or buy a double membership for rotation around the BF board. I can make extra leagues if there is enough interest.

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/draft

967697 is the code

What do we think?

ENTERED TEAMS
Black Shadows - blackshadow
Boomer was pushed - BoomerRoo
Hbk Squatcobblers - TheBuzz
Simpkinly the best - RobZombie
hilly
LuvtheKangas
Ryz
daishu PRC
Roozee
oldmanblakes12
dances with roos
GN80
YearOfTheRoos
Wild Bill

Last edited:
What about people put in for a roo shop voucher, a way of incentive and something for the club

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm in. You're probably right Dan, a keeper league will need some ongoing upkeep. That's OK though and I like the idea.

I wouldn't be super keen on muscling in on the board's overall player sponsorship efforts but making the prize a Roo Shop voucher is a good idea.

Ok guys. I was thinking either $10 or $20 which would result (based on 18 teams) a voucher of $180 or $360. I think winner take all is the way to go but I'm happy to hear ideas.

What are we all comfortable with?

Ok guys. I was thinking either $10 or $20 which would result (based on 18 teams) a voucher of $180 or $360. I think winner take all is the way to go but I'm happy to hear ideas.

What are we all comfortable with?
Happy with $20 and 75/25 split between Premier/Runner-up so $270 to Premier and $90 to runner-up?

Happy with $20 and 75/25 split between Premier/Runner-up so $270 to Premier and $90 to runner-up?

Yeah great. Everyone ok with that?

blackshadow i have noticed you have entered two teams, Im ok with that just wanted to let you know in case you accidentally doubled up.

blackshadow i have noticed you have entered two teams, Im ok with that just wanted to let you know in case you accidentally doubled up.
Was an accidental double up done on my tablet, can you delete one please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

......with the Roo Shop vouchers idea being the prizes:thumbsu:.

FAQ

Do you have gift vouchers or gift cards?
None of our webstores offer physical gift vouchers. Some of our stores offer e gift cards. Please refer to the relevant web store.

Is this what we are alluding to? It does come with the proviso that it can only be used on-line which shouldn't be too much of a problem?

North Melbourne Kangaroos e-Gift Card (GCL)

SKU: KANGAROOSGC-GCL
Gift Card Instructions
  • Choose a gift value.
  • Enter your details.
  • Enter the recipient details.
  • Write a message.
  • Add to cart and complete the purchase.
  • The recipient will receive an email with a unique gift code that can be spent within this website.
Please note that although during checkout you will be required to enter a shipping address, no physical, printed gift cards are mailed to recipients. The Gift cards are both sent and redeemed via email.

*The purchase of gift cards can only be done using hard currency. Web store associated promotions, offers, and discount coupons cannot be used to purchase gift cards.*

*This Gift Card is ONLY redeemable online and cannot be used in store or at venue.*

Yep will be the e card

Anyone else keen?

Anyone know anyone who might be?

I'm keen, the Draft League is good fun

"Boomer Was Pushed"

I lol'd :thumbsu:

Also in....and then probably out...of contention 3 weeks in.

Hope it's ok that I just signed up for this. Always wanted to get involved in a Keeper Draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back