Competitions The Roo Rumble- The NMBF Draft Supercoach League

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we resetting the draft time Le Grille ?

Could go with just the 8 teams or push for 10 if you can change the league amount?

yeah ill sort it. When do you guys want it

yeah ill sort it. When do you guys want it
Same time tonight maybe?

Blackshadow said he was in and hasn't rejoined yet. That should make 9. Get onto him maybe.

Just need one more team for 10. There was a team 'Flying Crabs' last season. Not sure whose that was?

ok I can adjust the teams, I have set the draft for tomorrow at 9:30 est, please yall grab some people

ok I can adjust the teams, I have set the draft for tomorrow at 9:30 est, please yall grab some people

Good-o. So if you reduce the teams it just releases the players from whoever didn’t rejoin back into the draft pool?

Should we increase the squad sizes if we’re dropping from 14 to 10?

Also, since you don’t have enough to do, how about doing away with captains? I reckon they distort draft too much for the 2-3 teams lucky enough to have a perma-captain (and I have Tom Mitchell so I’ll do just fine if they stay. Just a suggestion).

Good-o. So if you reduce the teams it just releases the players from whoever didn’t rejoin back into the draft pool?

Also, since you don’t have enough to do, how about doing away with captains? I reckon they distort draft too much for the 2-3 teams lucky enough to have a perma-captain (and I have Tom Mitchell so I’ll do just fine if they stay. Just a suggestion).
I like the captains - adds another element. I say keep. :p

Could increase squad sizes by another 2 players maybe if possible?

Sorry can't adjust the teams, captains i can fix

I like the captains - adds another element. I say keep. :p

Could increase squad sizes by another 2 players maybe if possible?
Looks like we’re already at the max squad size of 22. Never mind.

I reckon 12 would be ideal league size but 10 would be better if a couple are going to be ghost ships.

Sorry I meant to type I can't adjust the teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got in using the same login

Remove this Banner Ad

Back