Competitions The Roo Rumble- The NMBF Draft Supercoach League

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Somehow I'm miraculously in finals. LuvtheKangas can phone this one in.

Hey Le Grille do you know if this league allows trading draft picks?

Not sure.

This reminds me many people still haven't paid, if anyone hasn't please PM me and we will set it up. otherwise I will need to either refund money to those who have paid or just use the amounts if received for the prize.

Jun 21, 2016
Australia's Most Haunted Town
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Adelaide Giants
A desperate attempt to make the grade.

I smell fear
Blood in the water....

It's been all downhill for him since he made that post about being clear on top of the ladder by one game!!!!

Looks like blackshadow is having a fire sale!
No fire sale. Dumped some injured players and dead wood and hit the free agency pool. Team isn't looking too bad but I am behind on the SC predictions.

Let's get ready to rumble!

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
No fire sale. Dumped some injured players and dead wood and hit the free agency pool. Team isn't looking too bad but I am behind on the SC predictions.

Let's get ready to rumble!
upload_2017-7-14_20-18-10.jpeg

Jun 21, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Adelaide Giants
Not sure.

This reminds me many people still haven't paid, if anyone hasn't please PM me and we will set it up. otherwise I will need to either refund money to those who have paid or just use the amounts if received for the prize.
Don't want a refund.

Don't want this to be all for nothing. (I'm trying to win my daughter her first Roos Guernsey!)

Hunt down those skivers who haven't paid and use 'high intentional contact' if need be!:)

Jun 21, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Adelaide Giants
Thanks to putting the C on Clayton Oliver I've lucked my way into the granny!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
You monster. I hope you are happy. You have stolen a little girls first Roos guernsey from out of the clutches of her hand! :D

Swung some late changes seconds before WCE v Brisbane game but ended up costing me points! And it locked out just as I was changing my captain to Beams.

Would have got me close but not close enough.

******* Oliver. 8 points for his ****** handballs in Supercoach. **** off!

Suppose I really only have North to blame for that!

Good luck guys!

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I will organise a voucher for you in the next couple of days

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dunno about the badge I will run it up the flag pole

Back